Phoebe, the Hammerzon

Hooas
Skeleton
3 | 0
Cytidine wrote:
boyjai0602 wrote:thanks for your answer
i just hit wall in King Koth uber quest ,how do u beat this quest ...i always stun Stun T_T

Koth is tricky, but I found the best strategy is to run from corner to corner around the outside of the map. There should generally only be a few enemies there that you can hit for a little bit before moving on to the next corner, slowly taking them down one by one until only Koth remains, at which point you just lay in to him while staying alert in case he suddenly starts bursting you down. As long as you keep moving you should be safe most of the time. Take your time, bring plenty of potions.

Thx. Was playing totaly different build and had died 5 times so google gave me this and did on first try with this tactic.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kastor wrote:When you say we should MO an item with Physical resistance, are you talking about "Total Character Defense +%"? Because I can't seem to find a MO with Physical resistance.

Also, how much Magic Find do you consider a good amount to have during Mid Game to start getting End Game items?

flat physical damage reduced for rings/amulet (on the green-ish colored MOs)

I usually aim for low 200s. Don't need to go crazy with MF, better to have clear speed.
lynkin
Imp
5 | 0
what do you think about hide of the basilisk vs celestias wings for lvl 122. currently farming duncraig for skin of kabraxis but no luck.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lynkin wrote:what do you think about hide of the basilisk vs celestias wings for lvl 122. currently farming duncraig for skin of kabraxis but no luck.

Neither are very beneficial for the build. It's a physical based build. If you're low on physical resist, you're better off keeping the TU Breast Plate and socketing full of pgems
kamolider
Prowler
17 | 0
Would somebody advice me what should I do to boost my damage? I can't even complete some of ubers like Horazon's Sanctum or Rathma Square..

Notarmory: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=PAROSTATEK

Leveling was really fun, but getting to kill ubers is pain in the ass :(
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kamolider wrote:Would somebody advice me what should I do to boost my damage? I can't even complete some of ubers like Horazon's Sanctum or Rathma Square..

Check back a few pages, you can make an honorific sacred war scepter, MO life leech, cast rate, ED, socket either perfect skulls for rainbow stones.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Crash wrote:
kamolider wrote:Would somebody advice me what should I do to boost my damage? I can't even complete some of ubers like Horazon's Sanctum or Rathma Square..

Check back a few pages, you can make an honorific sacred war scepter, MO life leech, cast rate, ED, socket either perfect skulls for rainbow stones.

Thats what i am using now, farming for some upgrades in dunc right now :) Use magnetic field btw on bosses, it does nice dmg.
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Istaryu
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Question about the honorific war scepter vs legion. When I equip legion, my block chance and damage goes up by quite a lot. Is the damage I'm seeing in the character screen misleading? I understand the block chance cause of the +1 block chance on legion, but was more curious about the damage. Thanks in advance.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:Question about the honorific war scepter vs legion. When I equip legion, my block chance and damage goes up by quite a lot. Is the damage I'm seeing in the character screen misleading? I understand the block chance cause of the +1 block chance on legion, but was more curious about the damage. Thanks in advance.

Its the lightning damage on the scepter. an honorific will be stronger since you're scaling phys damage more + cast breakpoints and leech is easier to obtain
Kastor
Imp
4 | 0
Is it better to go wth Rainbow stones on the weapon instead of Perfect skulls?

Also, which mercenary do you recommend hiring?

Thank you