Scorpion Blade Ssin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
CallMeCrazySam
Abomination
148 | 14
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Pandaperfect wrote:I have to ask regards your RUne use.. Tir for magic find? They have gold find now you have to go all the way up to LUM now to get MF.
Image
Image


Use a tir rune to craft a jewel, don't actually socket those runes.
Powelskie
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
I pretty much followed your build (mid game -lvl 112) and i still have like 18 skill points left, what do i do with these? :O

By the way, great build :P it is indeed lacking in single target damage but for trash mobs its stronk
CallMeCrazySam
Abomination
148 | 14
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Powelskie wrote:I pretty much followed your build (mid game -lvl 112) and i still have like 18 skill points left, what do i do with these? :O

By the way, great build :P it is indeed lacking in single target damage but for trash mobs its stronk


Some of the +maximum skills we could get were moved to later charms. I haven't updated the skillplan, but I've found myself using the reworked Tiefling form (use in groups of 7 for +skills). Free dexterity, EF, and stamina is really nice.
trabifou
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey there , great build , i followed ur guide and i'm lvl 128 , loving it !

I took down astrogha with it( a bit of a corpse run tho) , zarax seems easily doable , i haven't tried too much but Mbwiru seems kinda out of reach .

Also I went with
Chrysopelea (Xis)
Chrysopelea
Throwing Knives

'ThXis'
Runeword Level: 120
20% Chance to cast level 60 Arachnomancy on Kill
+(41 to 50)% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(76 to 100) to Minimum Damage
-(31 to 60)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Cannot be Unsocketed
since i dont have a single piece of endgame gear yet , the proc is actually huge for fautzinville/bremmtown
User avatar
ProGTO
Imp
4 | 0
Firstly, thank you for build. Currently 115, having issues with mana. How do you sustain mana? I don't see any items for that.
If I don't have the sacred unique knife, what options do i have for life sustain? only able to get 50 laek on TU.
As for resistances, do you get max from your gear? I'm in mid game, crafting all my gear, should I socket gems/runes for resist or craft resist jewels? or Mo?

Thank you.
CallMeCrazySam
Abomination
148 | 14
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
trabifou wrote:Hey there , great build , i followed ur guide and i'm lvl 128 , loving it !

I took down astrogha with it( a bit of a corpse run tho) , zarax seems easily doable , i haven't tried too much but Mbwiru seems kinda out of reach .

Also I went with
Chrysopelea (Xis)
Chrysopelea
Throwing Knives

'ThXis'
Runeword Level: 120
20% Chance to cast level 60 Arachnomancy on Kill
+(41 to 50)% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(76 to 100) to Minimum Damage
-(31 to 60)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Cannot be Unsocketed
since i dont have a single piece of endgame gear yet , the proc is actually huge for fautzinville/bremmtown


Yeah, the later ubers are definitely possible with the build, I just reached a point in filming videos where I got bored of the build since it was like my third playthrough of the same thing.

As long as you have a decent set of crafted gear, the endgame gear is more "win-more" than anything. One of my favorite things about this build is that you rely almost entirely on crafts and you can stop there, there isn't any real need to push further or invest TG. Some of the items you can upgrade definitely help.

I've never actually tried that knife or really made an attempt to make Fautzinville easy. The run I played through and filmed was more of a "hey look, it's possible but I wouldn't recommend this for it" type of thing, but if you are able to do it then more power to you my man. Although I think I would be very hard pressed to give up the +150 life after each kill from the SSU Flying Knife.

I actually found this build pretty easy to run Bremmtown with (or at least the upgrade), the spirits always died quickly enough, you just have to drop a summon ahead of you and kill, then repeat until you get to the boss.

Some of the later ubers (ureh/Mbwiru/etc.) I ended up just farming enough Teganze and going more of a traditional melee setup for. RebelXis chest, OhmXis claw, abandoned crafts, or whatever other gear that fits that you find along the way. A lot of the more common SUs are okay for this type of setup. You won't clear these levels optimally, but you will be able to do them.

ProGTO wrote:Firstly, thank you for build. Currently 115, having issues with mana. How do you sustain mana? I don't see any items for that.
If I don't have the sacred unique knife, what options do i have for life sustain? only able to get 50 laek on TU.
As for resistances, do you get max from your gear? I'm in mid game, crafting all my gear, should I socket gems/runes for resist or craft resist jewels? or Mo?

Thank you.


I generally use Mana Regen Mystic Orbs on my jewelry until you get your signets of learning, after which you won't much have mana issues.

As for knife upgrades, you can't really beat the raw damage of the TU in any way until you balance it out with other gear. Once you have a majority of crafts, if you really want to you can try and roll a decent knife but it isn't worth it in my opinion. I'd just use Rubies and MOs on the knife and have a belt full of potions until you are able to upgrade it.

Once you get most of your charms, resistances generally won't be an issue because of the sheer value from the charms and random odds and ends from rolls on your crafted gear and jewels. Until then, I have a set of maximum resistance gems I use (Amber/Onyx/Turquoise/Bloodstone) sitting in my stash and I socket them as needed depending on what uber I'm doing while sacrificing the rest of the sockets and resistances for damage. If you want to go with an honorific item, you can get quite a bit of resistance on there if you want to go that route. I'd go with TU4 leather gloves with resistance gems, or go with sacred gloves so you can bless them if you are already at a point where you have that many points invested into Strength.
User avatar
Jakob
Vampiress
37 | 2
This build is really funny. The perfect glass cannon!

You know those shrines in Kurast 3000 BA that never killed any single one of your characters? They gona massacre you with this!
Basicly you have zero defenses:
- You dont gather high defense on your gear (because it would require to raise str)
- you have low block chance, because you cant raise dexterity
- AND that low defense you may have, you're gona set to zero because of Tiefling form
(if you think perfect being is gona save your ass....well think again)

But hey! There's a bonus! At least you cant even kill bosses, because you use the lowest ranking damage in the game (poison)!

Did i mentioned you're gona have mana problems too?

► Show Spoiler
chuvsinside0
Skeleton
3 | 0
Jakob wrote:This build is really funny. The perfect glass cannon!

You know those shrines in Kurast 3000 BA that never killed any single one of your characters? They gona massacre you with this!
Basicly you have zero defenses:
- You dont gather high defense on your gear (because it would require to raise str)
- you have low block chance, because you cant raise dexterity
- AND that low defense you may have, you're gona set to zero because of Tiefling form
(if you think perfect being is gona save your ass....well think again)

But hey! There's a bonus! At least you cant even kill bosses, because you use the lowest ranking damage in the game (poison)!

Did i mentioned you're gona have mana problems too?

► Show Spoiler

yeah im following this build too but i dont have much pretty idea about the gears.
CallMeCrazySam
Abomination
148 | 14
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jakob wrote:This build is really funny. The perfect glass cannon!

You know those shrines in Kurast 3000 BA that never killed any single one of your characters? They gona massacre you with this!
Basicly you have zero defenses:
- You dont gather high defense on your gear (because it would require to raise str)
- you have low block chance, because you cant raise dexterity
- AND that low defense you may have, you're gona set to zero because of Tiefling form
(if you think perfect being is gona save your ass....well think again)

But hey! There's a bonus! At least you cant even kill bosses, because you use the lowest ranking damage in the game (poison)!

Did i mentioned you're gona have mana problems too?

► Show Spoiler


git gud

chuvsinside0 wrote:yeah im following this build too but i dont have much pretty idea about the gears.


Did you read the guide?
chuvsinside0
Skeleton
3 | 0
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
Jakob wrote:This build is really funny. The perfect glass cannon!

You know those shrines in Kurast 3000 BA that never killed any single one of your characters? They gona massacre you with this!
Basicly you have zero defenses:
- You dont gather high defense on your gear (because it would require to raise str)
- you have low block chance, because you cant raise dexterity
- AND that low defense you may have, you're gona set to zero because of Tiefling form
(if you think perfect being is gona save your ass....well think again)

But hey! There's a bonus! At least you cant even kill bosses, because you use the lowest ranking damage in the game (poison)!

Did i mentioned you're gona have mana problems too?

► Show Spoiler


git gud

chuvsinside0 wrote:yeah im following this build too but i dont have much pretty idea about the gears.


Did you read the guide?

Can I Go For The End Gear Game Even I Still lvl111?
BTW I Like Ur Build ,