Xbow Necromancer

Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
XuuuH wrote:Moass, what do you think about this craft crossbow? Should I use it over Hwanin?

For farming? No. You're not gonna craft a weapon that's better for farming than even the massively nerfed Hwanin.
XuuuH
Balrog
136 | 0
Moasseman wrote:
XuuuH wrote:Moass, what do you think about this craft crossbow? Should I use it over Hwanin?

For farming? No. You're not gonna craft a weapon that's better for farming than even the massively nerfed Hwanin.

And for bossing? I should stick with the crafted one? Im at lvl 124 and struggling to kill 120ubers... Right now cant kill baal/quov tsin/kabraxis/juris khan
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
For bosses it's fine. Ultimately you'd want a good proc (Time strike > knife throw) for it but it'll do just fine. You can do bosses with Hwanin tho, but 120 ubers are less about how good your gear is and more of how comfortable you are doing them.

QT is a gear check. You can do it without any special gear by being careful but getting the max res/dmg reduction will help. Ureh is just a piece of garbage and you need to roll a decent map to have a chance now that our summons are neutered (if the bridge is packed, you're fucked)
Xainn
Cultist
22 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Moasseman wrote:For bosses it's fine. Ultimately you'd want a good proc (Time strike > knife throw) for it but it'll do just fine. You can do bosses with Hwanin tho, but 120 ubers are less about how good your gear is and more of how comfortable you are doing them.

QT is a gear check. You can do it without any special gear by being careful but getting the max res/dmg reduction will help. Ureh is just a piece of garbage and you need to roll a decent map to have a chance now that our summons are neutered (if the bridge is packed, you're fucked)

What procs other than time strike/knife throw would you say are worth it for bossing?

Knife Throw/288% ED/250% AR/217 Max Dmg, 8% CB, 24% str, 35 str, 44 magic find worth keeping? The AR is MO's
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Xainn wrote:What procs other than time strike/knife throw would you say are worth it for bossing?

Knife Throw/288% ED/250% AR/217 Max Dmg, 8% CB, 24% str, 35 str, 44 magic find worth keeping? The AR is MO's

None

Yes
Govl_diablo
Imp
5 | 0
Any advice for blessing?
► Show Spoiler
GsusXL
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Govl_diablo wrote:Any advice for blessing?
► Show Spoiler

I‘d go with another Creepy :)
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Govl_diablo wrote:Any advice for blessing?
► Show Spoiler

Creepy or Abandoned, depending on whether you want AR or not.
Faipz
Prowler
16 | 0
I have a question regarding this:

Sockets: Still crafted jewels. Leeches, MF, Attack rating, hit recovery, attack speed, the usual.

MOs: Enhanced damage on weapon till/close to 200%, then whatever you're lacking (attack rating etc). Jewellery should STILL have mana regen and if lacking resists, some of those. For armor Enhanced defense till...

Many guides state to use MOs....but it is either MOs or crafted jewels isnt it? And crafted Jewels should be much better to socket? I really dont get it...

Thanks!
Paladin
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Faipz wrote:I have a question regarding this:

Sockets: Still crafted jewels. Leeches, MF, Attack rating, hit recovery, attack speed, the usual.

MOs: Enhanced damage on weapon till/close to 200%, then whatever you're lacking (attack rating etc). Jewellery should STILL have mana regen and if lacking resists, some of those. For armor Enhanced defense till...

Many guides state to use MOs....but it is either MOs or crafted jewels isnt it? And crafted Jewels should be much better to socket? I really dont get it...

Thanks!

No, you can and should ofc use both. Roll the item with the mentioned Mystic Orbs (careful with level req, every orb raises it by 4). Then put the crafted jewels inside