Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Necrofeelyah
Prowler
15 | 0
Quick question. When you say % phys dmg mo's you are talking about the " 2% to phys/magic spell dmg" right? Ive got that mo'd on all my gear, plus the natural rolls they get, but d2 stats is showing me at 0%. Just wanted to make sure im not making a stupid mistake somewhere. Thanks!
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
What exactly do you do when you're running around? I don't have
Oris' Herald

Oris' Herald
Scepters

'ArcIgnVenFulGlaGul'
Runeword Level: 100
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+5% Bonus to Spell Focus
15% Attack Speed
35% Cast Speed
+(15 to 20)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(30 to 35) to Magic Missiles
+1000 Defense
25% to Energy
Physical Resist 10%
yet, so I feel like I should be doing something... Also, how exactly do you do tenganze with mid game gear, minus oris' herald. I tried it and maybe my damage is too low, but I just get tagged left and right and die. Any help is appreciated.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Necrofeelyah wrote:Quick question. When you say % phys dmg mo's you are talking about the " 2% to phys/magic spell dmg" right? Ive got that mo'd on all my gear, plus the natural rolls they get, but d2 stats is showing me at 0%. Just wanted to make sure im not making a stupid mistake somewhere. Thanks!

update your d2 stats, probably have old version if it's not displaying your damage correctly.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:What exactly do you do when you're running around? I don't have
Oris' Herald

Oris' Herald
Scepters

'ArcIgnVenFulGlaGul'
Runeword Level: 100
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+5% Bonus to Spell Focus
15% Attack Speed
35% Cast Speed
+(15 to 20)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(30 to 35) to Magic Missiles
+1000 Defense
25% to Energy
Physical Resist 10%
yet, so I feel like I should be doing something... Also, how exactly do you do tenganze with mid game gear, minus oris' herald. I tried it and maybe my damage is too low, but I just get tagged left and right and die. Any help is appreciated.

just rebuffing, once you have oris you can spam magic missiles into packs as you run around for more dps.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Are hoplites and scourge necessary for tenganze?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:Are hoplites and scourge necessary for tenganze?

no
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
mill3nia wrote:
HeroicDose wrote:this had probly been said but bone scalpel makes a nice upgrade in between your t4 and oris

also: what are peoples thoughts on using adjudicator for this build?

adjudicator was the best weapon, but now that it's damage was halved you end up doing more dps with oris and spamming magic missiles while farming

oh that sucks, hard nerf. would adjudicator still be bis if u wanted to be a "lazydin" and not have to cast missiles?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HeroicDose wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
HeroicDose wrote:this had probly been said but bone scalpel makes a nice upgrade in between your t4 and oris

adjudicator was the best weapon, but now that it's damage was halved you end up doing more dps with oris and spamming magic missiles while farming

oh that sucks, hard nerf. would adjudicator still be bis if u wanted to be a "lazydin" and not have to cast missiles?

you could definitely test it out, I think the stats from oris' would just about even it out though. and when you combine in the magic missiles it will do way more
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
mill3nia wrote:

Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lazydin for afk farming duncraig yes. its actually faster to RUN in duncraig than spam missiles cuz you just kill things so fast missiles are slow projectiles in comparison for this specific place.