Werewolf Druid

Hemp_ninja
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi I'm a pretty new player and was thinking about trying this out. Quick question, is there a reason there is no FHR in this build (unless I missed it which is totally possible)? Also, do you have like a recommended IAS breakpoint for each stage (Normal, Nightmare, Hell, Ubers, Harder Ubers etc.). Besides that, this guide is great and really easy to read. Thanks!
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hemp_ninja wrote:Hi I'm a pretty new player and was thinking about trying this out. Quick question, is there a reason there is no FHR in this build (unless I missed it which is totally possible)? Also, do you have like a recommended IAS breakpoint for each stage (Normal, Nightmare, Hell, Ubers, Harder Ubers etc.). Besides that, this guide is great and really easy to read. Thanks!

FHR breakpoints are 86 and 200. 86 is fine but in higher density areas like vizjun and fauzt its recommended to have 200.
Attackspeed you should keep 100+ most of it on weapon slot.
Hemp_ninja
Skeleton
2 | 0
Awesome, thanks so much for the reply! Also, what are other desirable stats on jewels (besides FHR/IAS) 1% all attributes? Thanks again!
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hemp_ninja wrote:Awesome, thanks so much for the reply! Also, what are other desirable stats on jewels (besides FHR/IAS) 1% all attributes? Thanks again!

well anything useful. mana after each kill, Life, Mana, Resistances , Str% for example
Faulk
Djinn
527 | 8
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Thanks for this guide, it has been awesome. Really enjoying wolf druid.

I have a few questions about switching out of Marchos set. Here is my current setup: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=vwolf

When i switched out of Marchos set to this gear and was using lightforge w/ 4x Taha my dmg dropped a lot. My survivability was a bit better but with lower kill speed that didn't feel like any real improvement and I was getting an overall better performance from Marchos set. So then I tried building a
Wall of Fire
Wall of Fire
Shields

'ZodLo'
Runeword Level: 85
+1 to All Skills
40% Block Speed
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
40% to Strength
40% to Vitality
+15 Life after each Kill
(11 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
Attacker Takes Fire Damage of 500
shield for the 40% str boost and extra jewel slots. I found this was a big upgrade for me with my damage going back up (still less than marchos), getting some life/mana leech which helps me sustain harbinger a lot better, and allowing for some flexibility with fhr depending on jewels/MO.

So my questions are am I missing anything that is making my setup w/ lightforge weaker than Marchos? Will it outshine it more later game with more sigs/charms (now I'm lvl 129 missing a few 125 charms and have 288 sigs)? Is this a viable endgame shield? And what do you guys suggest MOing into candlewake and black void?

EDIT: Just got a +3 sk
Greenwalker's Charge
Greenwalker's Charge
Antlers (Sacred)

Defense: (2372 - 2657) to (2577 - 2886)
(Druid Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 120
Idol of Scosglen has no Cooldown
+(1 to 2) to Druid Skill Levels
Adds 30-50 Damage
+(11 to 20) to Rend (Druid Only)
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(150 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
+(100 to 200) Life on Melee Attack
Requirements +500%
Socketed (4)
, now im right on track with marchos dmg and better survivability using lightforge. Was really missing the greenwalkers, big difference maker.
theage900
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i try my question one more time :P … what jewels should i craft? lifeleech? is it working well or is the physical damage too low? :bounce:
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
According to the guide, its Tir crafted jewels. Which is magic find. IAS on weapon and FHR on armors.
rumblealex
Lava Lord
96 | 90
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Yeaaaaahhh.. Since the nerf to Tir crafted jewels from 6-10% down to 1-3% magic find there's no real points to craft them using that. You'd be better off Crafting Jewels with leech or +all attributes.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Harbinger is 50% WD and that is converted to ~70-80% magic dmg so life leech is useless, you gain enough from Feed the Pack skill. I would go for Lem, Thai or above mentioned Tir, even though that recent nerf makes that 1-3mf kinda pointless.
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So thinking of playing this build.... why should i?