Xbow Necromancer

Skiz0
Cultist
23 | 0
Propz wrote:Some rly good tips offered in here.... has helped tremendously... just kind of curious how people approach fauzt... I tried dumping leftover skills in Talons Hold for the slows target for necrobots as recommended as an option in the guide.... I'm using Rebel Xis/Royal Circ/Hwanin/Larzuk/Hammerfist/Wind Runner (sometimes Geleb/Maffer)/Ripstar/Rare ring/Athulas Oracle/Truce or crafted belt... everything MO'd with ed and such as well as socketed with dual leech jewels... and I still find find necrobots causing a lot of issues. I have over 25k AR, tons of leech and about 180k def (not sure how to make this much higher until better gear is found) but a few shots from necrobots ez's me. I try the usual widow/death shard combo but I feel fragile af...

25 k's AR low value!(check the canche to hi %. need's to be at 95% always)

I have arround 44,000 and fauz is so ez!
AnimeWaifu
Stygian Watcher
43 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
HeroicDose wrote:yeah i never really noticed damage to undead/demons make much difference on my other toons which is why i was thinking maybe metalhead could be better. would really need a number cruncher to get in and weight in since thats not my thing

150 ewd will not be noticeable since this build already has around 2k

Skiz0 wrote:
Propz wrote:Some rly good tips offered in here.... has helped tremendously... just kind of curious how people approach fauzt... I tried dumping leftover skills in Talons Hold for the slows target for necrobots as recommended as an option in the guide.... I'm using Rebel Xis/Royal Circ/Hwanin/Larzuk/Hammerfist/Wind Runner (sometimes Geleb/Maffer)/Ripstar/Rare ring/Athulas Oracle/Truce or crafted belt... everything MO'd with ed and such as well as socketed with dual leech jewels... and I still find find necrobots causing a lot of issues. I have over 25k AR, tons of leech and about 180k def (not sure how to make this much higher until better gear is found) but a few shots from necrobots ez's me. I try the usual widow/death shard combo but I feel fragile af...

imo its not worth to get 95% cth, because of diminishing returns you will need to invest alot in ar

i think metalhead for farming beats all other options until you can get lotto weapon
Skiz0
Cultist
23 | 0
AnimeWaifu wrote:
HeroicDose wrote:yeah i never really noticed damage to undead/demons make much difference on my other toons which is why i was thinking maybe metalhead could be better. would really need a number cruncher to get in and weight in since thats not my thing

Skiz0 wrote:

imo its not worth to get 95% cth, because of diminishing returns you will need to invest alot in ar

i think metalhead for farming beats all other options until you can get lotto weapon

Not worth to invest 95% cth? GG wp anime, you killed me.
Propz
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Skiz0 wrote:
AnimeWaifu wrote:

Skiz0 wrote:

I had significantly higher AR when using windrunners with the 250% bonus AR stat... believe it was in the upper 40s... I guess I'm speaking more defensively... wondering if others get hit as hard by them as I feel I do playing an xbow'er (still relatively new to the game and this character) Do they deal magic dmg? phys? Is it as simple as more defense or possibly more phys dmg reduction (if indeed, their dmg is physical) Usually if I see em I try to target them first but if they're scattered about, it's a lil tougher.
AnimeWaifu
Stygian Watcher
43 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Skiz0 wrote:
AnimeWaifu wrote:

Skiz0 wrote:

For farming absolutely not, you need to sacrifice quite a lot of str/dmg to get 44k ar which is not worth it in my opinion, especially on a skill like widowmaker. Again, I strongly believe that metalhead is the way to go for farming, 95 cth for no investment is really strong and lets you focus entirely on building dmg, which is alot more than any other helm can give you. In the end you want itd on weapon ideally.
Skiz0
Cultist
23 | 0
AnimeWaifu wrote:
Skiz0 wrote:
AnimeWaifu wrote:

Skiz0 wrote:

For farming absolutely not, you need to sacrifice quite a lot of str/dmg to get 44k ar which is not worth it in my opinion, especially on a skill like widowmaker. Again, I strongly believe that metalhead is the way to go for farming, 95 cth for no investment is really strong and lets you focus entirely on building dmg, which is alot more than any other helm can give you. In the end you want itd on weapon ideally.

WTF, i speech about this with Grief ,and a pair of more top players and all goes with AR+str+ll/ml jewels and work's perfect, the investment is super low for what u get.
AnimeWaifu
Stygian Watcher
43 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Skiz0 wrote:WTF, i speech about this with Grief ,and a pair of more top players and all goes with AR+str+ll/ml jewels and work's perfect, the investment is super low for what u get.

well using jewels instead of diamonds means you lose 3% str per socket

you do the math
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
id do diamonds until you get enough LL/AR/Str jewels. and metal head is a good choice for xbow. why so much hate xD
Skiz0
Cultist
23 | 0
AnimeWaifu wrote:
Skiz0 wrote:WTF, i speech about this with Grief ,and a pair of more top players and all goes with AR+str+ll/ml jewels and work's perfect, the investment is super low for what u get.

well using jewels instead of diamonds means you lose 3% str per socket

you do the math

i mean you can get 2% atr/str/AR/LL/ML with a little bit of investment in craft.

Dru wrote:id do diamonds until you get enough LL/AR/Str jewels. and metal head is a good choice for xbow. why so much hate xD

It's just love Dru ;)
daisukedk
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can someone help me build a merc, never did one... First time playing the game. Tyvm