Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
look at 5% DS like 1.05 multiplier to overall damage, since it is chance to deal double damage. works not only for physical damage.
jahs are better as socketables, later maybe even 6 xis :D
Kaly_
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
skrig wrote:look at 5% DS like 1.05 multiplier to overall damage, since it is chance to deal double damage. works not only for physical damage.
jahs are better as socketables, later maybe even 6 xis :D

ye i edited my original post after i realized DS is applied before conversion ! im far from being able to farm for xis sadly :P tiki bros are nu fun :evil:

i already put DS on the weap and got "lucky" with oil of luck for ed to squeeze 200% yet still have to decide what to bless with. i probably go with abandoned since i have low dex (1750ish) and dont know how reliable reanimates of hidden shrine are. maybe you can share your opinion ? :)
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kaly_ wrote:ye i edited my original post after i realized DS is applied before conversion ! im far from being able to farm for xis sadly :P tiki bros are nu fun :evil:

i already put DS on the weap and got "lucky" with oil of luck for ed to squeeze 200% yet still have to decide what to bless with. i probably go with abandoned since i have low dex (1750ish) and dont know how reliable reanimates of hidden shrine are. maybe you can share your opinion ? :)

Reanimates from Hidden Shrines will be practically useless. They'll be too few, spawn too infrequently, and die too quickly to be of any real help. You have Blade Spirits on-demand if you need temporary meatshields.

Intimidating would be your top choice for blessing b/c ED and more DS. But since you're already at the ED cap w/the lucky bonus, you may as well go Abandoned.

Edit:
Also, once you hit that 400 SoL mark, a full Dunc clear takes roughly 6-7 minutes with Sacred Honorifics, and 4-5 minutes with the Set.
Kaly_
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Solfege wrote:
Kaly_ wrote:ye i edited my original post after i realized DS is applied before conversion ! im far from being able to farm for xis sadly :P tiki bros are nu fun :evil:

Reanimates from Hidden Shrines will be practically useless. They'll be too few, spawn too infrequently, and die too quickly to be of any real help. You have Blade Spirits on-demand if you need temporary meatshields.

Intimidating would be your top choice for blessing b/c ED and more DS. But since you already at the ED cap w/the lucky bonus, you may as well go Abandoned.

Edit:
Also, once you hit that 400 SoL mark, a full Dunc clear takes roughly 6-7 minutes with Sacred Honorifics, and 4-5 minutes with the Set.

thank you very much ! i figured those reanimates wont realy cut it. im currently at 150ish SoL. so theres a lot of room to improve ! i guess nihlathak is on the menue :lol:

as i still have to learn a lot, i appreciate you guys taking your time and help/explain so much.

Before i followed JetJets advice to MO DS i already had swapped Jah runes for P rainbow to see how it feels (23% cb / 5% DS)
i will now change back to Jah as skrig suggested to give it another go with Jah / 5% DS
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yes, reanimates are just for big lols, small chance of archon or d.shaman, cutting their spawn rates on all items didn't do any good to median. performance questions? may as well just remove mobs/skills and all shit, game will work very fast, no smoke in server rooms :D

practically, ur best bless is abandoned, of course...
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
I think one needs to be a masochist to play this game.
Death runs on Astrogha right up till the last 10% (Thanks to Pac198 and the guide's Cstrike suggestion)
You know that mounting joy? When the lewts are almost in your hands?

Your connection has been interrupted.

On a sidenote:

I'm using the Mysteries set. For some reason when I swap between Wheel and Cauldron (shield), my attack speed drops. But neither piece nor set has any influence on attack speed. (According to d2stat IAS)
Peterhausen
Skeleton
3 | 0
Full set should have moon queen, wich gives attackspeed.
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Peterhausen wrote:Full set should have moon queen, wich gives attackspeed.

Thanks! So that's what it is!
havocspartan
Dark Huntress
11 | 0

Can you help me to understand why I am switching out my Wedding Dress for Curandera? Curandera base was 35% ED with durability and got 1% DR from lucky roll. The physical resist is nice but the resistance and defense drops are rough for the easy ubers. I just got to Act 3 so I can start collecting SU hopefully.

I love your guide + build. It is incredibly easy to read and follow.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
havocspartan wrote:Can you help me to understand why I am switching out my Wedding Dress for Curandera?

Don't worry about swapping out your TU Body Armor until you move into Mid-Game. Mid-Game is more about survivability, and there are Ubers during that stage for which Phys Res is more helpful than defense. That's where Curandera comes into play.