Stash Size and Shared Stash?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
SamaelMerihem
Imp
4 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is there any news or information about updating the Stash size and making it shared?

One of the Primary reasons I started playing MedianXL in the first place was because of the shared stash, "unlimited" stash to toss around charms and stockpile gems and runes and other doohickeys unique to this game readily. Playing my Bear Stance Baba and chasing the Uber Charms and being able to easily transfer was an enormous improvement over needing to run mules, and not needing to run a single mule ever for Self-Found.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
It literally takes 1 minute to open a second instance of D2 and trade items in the current version, how lazy are you?
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
also takes one minute to search forums for the answers to this over asked question :)
SamaelMerihem
Imp
4 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
If it bothers you so to hear the question asked, why did you come here and waste your time?

We went from having a near limitless SHARED STASH to needing an excess of Mules. I play MedianXL because LoD is trash garbage.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Make it work with sigma and youll have it. It wasnt "removed" it just doesnt work with sigma core and dev time wont be spent on fixing 3rd party software
Shared stash pages will be back sometime altough they wont be unlimited.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
SamaelMerihem wrote:If it bothers you so to hear the question asked, why did you come here and waste your time?

We went from having a near limitless SHARED STASH to needing an excess of Mules. I play MedianXL because LoD is trash garbage.

"an excess of mules" :coolstorybob:

you can store so much more item on 1 char now as compared to before, the increase in resolution also increased stash/inv and cube storage size, so unless you are saving every gem, rune and jewel you find, you wont need to be muling so much or have so many mule chars.

Seekers wrote:Make it work with sigma and youll have it. It wasnt "removed" it just doesnt work with sigma core and dev time wont be spent on fixing 3rd party software

correction, they wont be "shared" stash pages but rather only "stash pages" and how many there will be is not decided yet but yes, they wont be unlimited.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
- all SU's/ssu's/sssu's fit on 4 mules
- all full sets fit on one mule and a half
- about 1 or 2 mules for rare rings/amulets/quivers / other useful rares
- 2 mules for crafts and shrines/other consumables (arcane crystals/level 100 runes)
- optional : 1 mule for white base items/ethereals to use for rw-s / 1 mule with rare ilvl 99 items to use for crafts

-> aprox. 10 mules to suff all the shit in the game.

-> there's no need for more than 30 stash pages
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
"One of the Primary reasons I started playing MedianXL in the first place was because of the shared stash, "unlimited" stash to toss around charms and stockpile gems and runes".
Not mentioned MXL Offline tool that already have shared stash in it.. And also it was not feature of Median XL mod. It's all because of PlugY that may work with most of d2 mods including cLoD.
PS: As for realm - online never had shared/multipage stash and even more, as Rishab said already - there was alot less space for items before.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SamaelMerihem
Imp
4 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Rishab wrote:
SamaelMerihem wrote:If it bothers you so to hear the question asked, why did you come here and waste your time?

"an excess of mules" :coolstorybob:

you can store so much more item on 1 char now as compared to before, the increase in resolution also increased stash/inv and cube storage size, so unless you are saving every gem, rune and jewel you find, you wont need to be muling so much or have so many mule chars.

Seekers wrote:Make it work with sigma and youll have it. It wasnt "removed" it just doesnt work with sigma core and dev time wont be spent on fixing 3rd party software

correction, they wont be "shared" stash pages but rather only "stash pages" and how many there will be is not decided yet but yes, they wont be unlimited.

This was a quote I found in the first page linked at the bottom of this discussion:
"I have about 10 mules for storing my things, it was "acceptable". But as soon as I entered KURAST 3000 BA, I need to transfer things after almost every race .. this already discourages interest in the game.
Not storing things means nothing not to leave for other characters, nothing at all ... and then there will not be enough space for main character without 1-2 mules, because of playing several builds."