Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Adyxxx
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hrakor wrote:Hi ! Thanks for the guide, i'm new to MXL and have a lot to figure out.

I have a question, do i have to buff myself with Demiurge before using the vessels ? Because of the energy/dex bonus and items. Or does it auto scale ?

Thank you ! :D

You buff before with demiurge then the vessels.
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
Adyxxx wrote:
Hrakor wrote:Hi ! Thanks for the guide, i'm new to MXL and have a lot to figure out.

I have a question, do i have to buff myself with Demiurge before using the vessels ? Because of the energy/dex bonus and items. Or does it auto scale ?

You buff before with demiurge then the vessels.

it doesnt matter actually. itll autoscale
pedroboffa
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The order that You buff does not matter at all.
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

If you cannot use your gear without demiurge active, use demiurge BEFORE you buff with rapture/vessels and make sure all gear is on. Reasoning is + skills effect raptures %Speeds as well as duration of vessels. However if you dont require demiurge to wear gear any order is fine.

Vessel damage is based off current tooltip, so if you buff up after the buffed dmg will still be your normal damage
Necrofeelyah
Prowler
15 | 0
Hey so i dropped a Colosseum COTW. How worthwhile would it be to throw in some gear? Mobs in most farming areas melt so it would be overkill there I guess. Any suggestions?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Necrofeelyah wrote:Hey so i dropped a Colosseum COTW. How worthwhile would it be to throw in some gear? Mobs in most farming areas melt so it would be overkill there I guess. Any suggestions?

good for tougher bosses, but yea not much use for farming.
Jounzy
Prowler
15 | 0
Hi guys,

Any advices on maxing the mf of the Neutraldin for Duncraig running (outside of lilith temptation and the mo/umo). I'm thinking of replacing most of my jewels by lum runes and perfect turquoise (shield only). I'll lose some dps but it should be way enough for Duncraig anyway.

What mf do you think I should reach ? I currently have around 160.
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jounzy wrote:Hi guys,

Any advices on maxing the mf of the Neutraldin for Duncraig running (outside of lilith temptation and the mo/umo). I'm thinking of replacing most of my jewels by lum runes and perfect turquoise (shield only). I'll lose some dps but it should be way enough for Duncraig anyway.

What mf do you think I should reach ? I currently have around 160.

Try to craft a chest with 2 skills 10% attri and 50%+ mf rolled

Also liliths is important for mfing, I usually run about 300% mf when doing speed clears for dunc in 2:30
rrrahmet
Fallen
1 | 0
Guys how do you farm all these items? I'm farming like a crazy man and no luck. k3b and amazon place are my farming places.
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
duncraig. hit 120 and get around ~10k voj, 50% dr (easy with blessed life) and you can start farming duncraig without much issue.

well you don't even need 10k. at that point its fast either way