Sigma 1.1 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
orangebuds
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello, just entered in a tier 11 rift and phobos popped at me on tp... this is kinda stupid considering that u have lockdown there and u cant loose aggro on him

Bosses, or at least phobos shouldn't be able to spawn near the beginning of the rift

edit : also wondering why navigators can drop lower tiers rift wheras monsters can only drop higher tiers
Daerouie
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
I usually put 100 less to STR and DEX (based on the highest stat required by gears) since Deathlord gives additional 100 to both stat. This is just a minor bug but there is a long delay on the additional stat from gears. I still have to switch weapon or re-equip any gear just to solve the problem. Since casting Deathlord does not reset the duration, it takes so much time for a noobie like me to react when DL buff is already gone, recast it, press W twice, but I instantly die while fighting mobs.

To summarize:
1. Deathlord buff duration should reset upon recast.
Jounzy
Prowler
15 | 0
Can anyone comment on the nerf of mf jewels ? If I'm not mistaken, the maximum mf that can be crafted with tir runes is 8% assuming you get both the max roll on the runes and the prefix. How is this balanced compared to the 7% of a lum rune and the 8% (for shields) of a perfect turquoise ?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jounzy wrote:Can anyone comment on the nerf of mf jewels ? If I'm not mistaken, the maximum mf that can be crafted with tir runes is 8% assuming you get both the max roll on the runes and the prefix. How is this balanced compared to the 7% of a lum rune and the 8% (for shields) of a perfect turquoise ?

Jewels also give extra affixes like speeds, resist, life, etc. runes/gems do not. Means an average MF jewel has less MF but overall more beneficial. Encourages crafting for best possible MF roll + other good stats instead of just socketing Lum runes.

Also, magic find doesn't make a huge difference. Focus on kill speed and maximizing MF without sacrificing kill speed.
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
Ah I asked this same question and got a lot of feedback.

A hot fix was implemented this patch to remove 10%MF jewels so they still exist in ladder but cannot be crafted anymore. The MAX possible on a PERFECT roll is 8% you would get the max on the tir jewel craft 3MF and the max on affix 5MF.

Not sure what you mean by balanced since the jewels get multiple other affix's where as the lum or turquoise only get the %MF.

For example a jewel COULD (rare but could) get the 8% MF, +1% all attributes, + life, + res, etc

Where as the lum or turquoise is only ever the MF. In my experience 6%MF jewels are not too bad to craft and still have other affix stats to beat the plain %MF alternatives with just -1 % MF.
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
would anyone be opposed to making characters that die on Hardcore automatically be converted to Softcore as a feature (no tg involved). I mean someone would have to be willing to code it of course just curious of anyone else likes the idea
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
people already complain about "POE clone" that HC feature would get the same response I imagine
Jounzy
Prowler
15 | 0
Crash wrote:
Jounzy wrote:Can anyone comment on the nerf of mf jewels ? If I'm not mistaken, the maximum mf that can be crafted with tir runes is 8% assuming you get both the max roll on the runes and the prefix. How is this balanced compared to the 7% of a lum rune and the 8% (for shields) of a perfect turquoise ?

Jewels also give extra affixes like speeds, resist, life, etc. runes/gems do not. Means an average MF jewel has less MF but overall more beneficial. Encourages crafting for best possible MF roll + other good stats instead of just socketing Lum runes.

Also, magic find doesn't make a huge difference. Focus on kill speed and maximizing MF without sacrificing kill speed.

I started wondering about mf when I saw a video of a 600ish mf sorc running Duncraig and compared it with my Vesseldin. Her clearing speed is probably a bit faster but she dropped far more uniques and set items than I am (I'm only at 160mf so got a lot of room to improve). Like between 2 or 3 times.

I agree that crafting good jewels would certainly result in higher damage and overall better stats (I have almost only zod crafted jewels on my gear right now) . But the number of jewels needed combined to the low chances to get a somewhat decent roll really made me wonder if the nerf wasn't too harsh.

I play non ladder so I drop and craft everything on my own. By balanced, I meant worth the effort/investment. Sorry if it wasn't clear.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Khamul wrote:would anyone be opposed to making characters that die on Hardcore automatically be converted to Softcore as a feature (no tg involved). I mean someone would have to be willing to code it of course just curious of anyone else likes the idea

tg transaction is in place for this right now as a method to try to balance out the tg economy and pull some away from the market. inflation control to an extent. I doubt they'll make it free. i'm just glad for now they added this option. i don't use it, i just die and restart, but a lot more time goes into hc and preparing extra for situations, so it's nice to have the option to revive and use it for testing.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jounzy wrote:
I started wondering about mf when I saw a video of a 600ish mf sorc running Duncraig and compared it with my Vesseldin. Her clearing speed is probably a bit faster but she dropped far more uniques and set items than I am (I'm only at 160mf so got a lot of room to improve). Like between 2 or 3 times.

I agree that crafting good jewels would certainly result in higher damage and overall better stats (I have almost only zod crafted jewels on my gear right now) . But the number of jewels needed combined to the low chances to get a somewhat decent roll really made me wonder if the nerf wasn't too harsh.

I play non ladder so I drop and craft everything on my own. By balanced, I meant worth the effort/investment. Sorry if it wasn't clear.

Ultimately, jewel crafting will be one of the final min-max aspects of a character because of how many you usually need to make + rarity of a good roll on each jewel + cost of arcane crystal farming to be able to craft. Overall, yea its worth it to push to your limit, but 100% unnecessary to get perfect 8 mf's, 2% stat, flat life, and a speed affix on each jewel. it's a personal preference for you to decide if you like the character and want to fully optimize.