Discord Ban

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Zaulism
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hi!

With Rishab's permission (below), I'm posting on the forum to attempt to get unbanned from Discord. I'll keep this short as possible!

========================= Ban Reason =========================
Ben moderated chat. I didn't like being moderated. I acted like a child.
I pm'd Ben, cussing him out. I continued to pm him. Once he pm'd me back, I accused him of harassment.
I got banned for 24 hours for this. I appealed it, telling people how BAD Ben is.
-- a short while later --
I posted something in discord, a couple people responded, as well as Ben (his response was simply sarcastic or had a bit of sas nothing wrong with it)
(Can you guess what I did?) I went and flamed Ben in that public channel. I said how bad of a person he was, how he's harassing me.
-- Ban Hammer -- (from Discord)

========================= Ban Appeal =========================
I'm requesting to be un-banned from Discord.
    - I no longer overreact to everything (see below).
    - I have been banned for 6 months. Discord is a great tool and I love being on it when I'm playing Median XL. Being banned quite a punishment. I've learned my lesson!
    - I wish to self vouch for myself. If you un ban me, and I do anything wrong ago, ban me from Discord, ban me from Median Xl, and ban me from the Formus.

With those in place, especially the one-strike you're banned from everything, I feel it's safe to allow me on Discord. I do not want to lose access to this game or these forums.

========================= Mood Issues =========================
Look at Zaulism, so dumb, making excuses for his actions. I'm not making excuses! I'm informing of what was going on with me. The most important thing is I'm responsible for my actions irrelevant of any excuses. These, however, played a role, so I'd like it to be known.

Well before I was banned on Discord I was having major mood issues. Not just in Discord, but in all aspects of life. With my wife, my friends, my work. I was massively overreactting to everything.
I hate that I was doing that. I went to the doctor about six months ago (i'm guessing) and it turns out I had very low vitamin-D and an hb-a1c of 8.1. I'll let you guys google on what either one of those does to your moods. After getting on some Vitamin-D and diabetic medication, I'm great! My mood is back to the way it use to be way back when. I'm a nice guy.

I hated that I was overreacting to everything. I always felt like a victim when I was doing it to... because someone wronged me so greatly. Ben, if you read this, which I greatly hope you do: I'm really sorry you had to deal with this.

========================= Responses =========================
Since I was asked to make a public Post about this, It seemed like Rishab wanted the public to weigh in on it I guess? I'm a bit confused by that... I feel like taking this public is the wrong action, but Rishab says otherwise. If you make it this far, thank you for reading, and please post your opinion on if you would consider my appeal, or if I should stay banned from Discord.

My friend, Clement, spoke to Rishab:
RishabsPermission.png
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
:coolstorybob:
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Vikan
Phoboss's Bane
177 | 171
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Expert analysis: Cussing out mods is novice level trolling. Let him back in until he improves his trolling skills and then ban him for that.
Zaulism
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
lol! Holy smokes, 18k tg...
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Im_a_ninja
Core Lord
384 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zaulism
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'd like to bring one point out from my post: If you un ban me, and I do anything wrong ago, ban me from Discord, ban me from Median Xl, and ban me from the Formus.
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Would've just made another discord account frankly. This ain't China or S.Korea where everything is tied to your SS. Is this even worth the trouble?