Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
When they make a bunch of new modifications to a class like they are about to do on the new patch coming out on 07/19 what happens to all of the non-ladder characters as far as the new skills and the like. Will they all get the changes too or do the new skills and new modifications only take place on the ladder characters?
Trail
Imp
4 | 0
Hello,
What means "lock time" when you enter certain zones (like ubers or bosses) ?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Trail wrote:Hello,

When lock timer ends and you leave the zone or die you can't re-enter it anymore.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jampula wrote:
Trail wrote:Hello,

When lock timer ends and you leave the zone or die you can't re-enter it anymore.

And so you'll have to start a new game if you'd like to take another stab at it.
Frostbern
Destroyer
6 | 0
del
InvokeList
Thunder Beetle
54 | 15
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sonicbdwa wrote:
InvokeList wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:since when do you have that link ? if you search here https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/runewords , can you still see them ? i'm sure you don't . having a link towards something it doesn't mean it still exists .

Oh, I see, the link is not listed anymore, someone at our cafe bookmarked that c-rw link. Thanks for clarifying.

May I ask, does procs with the same skill stack ctc %?

Procs with the same skill level stack, if different level then they trigger seperately

Okay, thanks!

tbone503 wrote:When they make a bunch of new modifications to a class like they are about to do on the new patch coming out on 07/19 what happens to all of the non-ladder characters as far as the new skills and the like. Will they all get the changes too or do the new skills and new modifications only take place on the ladder characters?

Yes, even non-ladder characters' skill changes when the new patch comes out
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sweet, thanks.
s051059
Banned
1 | 0
someone told me that when ladder end , all level 121+ chara being 140
it is true?
im first season
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
GsusXL wrote:
Seekers wrote:
Zodnuck wrote:In D2:LoD, the characters had level bonuses when it came to attack rating and chance to hit calculation. That is to say, for calculation's sake, the game added (or substracted) from the character's actual level, which would give some characters a better chance to hit than another one with identical stats. The calculated level bonuses were
+20 for Barbarians and Paladins
+15 for Assassins
+5 for Amazons and Druids
-10 for Necromancers
-15 for Sorceresses

Does the same calculation happen in MXL?

That's a substraction or addition. It may still be around but -15 ar or +20 ar wont make a big difference considering you need 20k+ ar for midgame ish.
Levels do however affect chance to hit, but its same for all classes. Exact formula is: Chance to be Hit = 100 * AR / (AR + Def) * 2 * attacker lvl / (attacker lvl + defender lvl).

Wait a moment. A bowzon with only like 500 dex was easily capable of reaching 15k AR in D2.
The +x/lvl was counted before multiplicative %AR, so with Median numbers of %AR (e.g. on jewels) +20/lvl alone would be 10-20k AR.

There is no AR gain per level. What you're talking about is the class constant, that gets added only once and is basically a ''Base AR'' without dex bonuses in it or anything
Jakob
Thunder Beetle
56 | 2
Is there a mechanic in the game that lowers my magic finding ability in lower zones?

Like if i'm running Kurast 3000BA at lvl 115 with 300mf do i find more sets and sacred uniqs compared to when im running the same area with the same mf but at lvl 130?