Σ 1.2.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
DrNorton
Abomination
151 | 0
supersage10 wrote:
kortt wrote:
DrNorton wrote:Better improve xbow necro

Are you kidding!? He humiliates everyone, and if he improves, they will begin to complain as a barbarian — that he is imbalanced

Should not take so many drugs lol

Drugs?jesus don't jurdge me by yourself
kortt
Core Lord
390 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
:mrgreen:
sg7
Bone Archer
73 | 0
Next level trapsin skills

Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Unholy melee pal was one my favourite builds long time ago. If that crappy fhr of Superbeast is addressed somehow I have a feeling it will be again.
Also trapsin sounds actually fun now, especially like the previously useless (expect for velocity) Beacon change.
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
full changelog pls, hope exp-gain items would rerollback too.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sincrowly wrote:full changelog pls, hope exp-gain items would rerollback too.

Imo exp gain on items is in a good spot now. They only nerfed the gain on non mandatory SU/SSU/Sets but the exp gain affixes for rare/crafted items and rare rings/amulets remained. If you want to build some exp gear now, you simply have to put a little more effort into it.
Im_a_ninja
Core Lord
384 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hopefully an un-nerf of mf jewls crafting
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mortimer_85 wrote:
sincrowly wrote:full changelog pls, hope exp-gain items would rerollback too.

Imo exp gain on items is in a good spot now. They only nerfed the gain on non mandatory SU/SSU/Sets but the exp gain affixes for rare/crafted items and rare rings/amulets remained. If you want to build some exp gear now, you simply have to put a little more effort into it.

Uhhh they nerfed Pantera's bite, a spearzon staple, to the point of obsolescence. From 200% exp to like 5%.

They could have gone with like 50% and I'd understand but 5? Why even bother adding it?... This doesn't even touch on the host of other micro-nerfs that snuck their way into sigma.
soulofevil
Dark Huntress
11 | 2
nice patch you are best
Ningi
Fallen
1 | 0
ELEMENTAL DRUID-This mod is Fantastic. I get really immersed into playing the Druid. I love the Inuyasha influence abilitys in the sorc posion tree and the style in which you present. However running around with a hurricane around me for 30+seconds while channeling Tornado's was a blast , the Elemental Druid screams bending nature and controlling the elements. Median XL lacks currently the insight in the Elementary tree. Avatar the last air bender would be a good influence for the Druid build. Having one ability like an aura moving around you (Hurricane) while free casting another powerful ability (Tornado) Was genius , show some passion to the elemental druid. (I do like the Tree form Druid and wouldn't mind that sticking around) Sorc Pyroblast is the new Motlen Bolder at insane speed haha , while i do miss the Bolder , it was too slow. Good thing i am not developer , Elemental Druid tree would have 50+ ability's. I just wanted to express how much a change in the tree would mean to me , as you can tell i love the game and the potential you guys have withdrawn from the current game state to what you have now. Anyways keep up the creativity and passion for gaming you're doing a great job.

-It was once known that these druids could manipulate the very stars themselves , harnessing there energy (Starfall). The Druid has always kept the balance with nature as the moon has always kept the balance of our oceans (Typhoon) :mrgreen:
Edited by Ningi 4 years.