Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Maykay
Cultist
23 | 0
Great tool!

Question: in the Items window, I can send stuff to and from the 'Shared Stash', but my 'Personal Stash' is always greyed out and I can't send stuff there. What exactly is this tab, and why can't I access?

Thanks!
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Maykay wrote:Great tool!

Question: in the Items window, I can send stuff to and from the 'Shared Stash', but my 'Personal Stash' is always greyed out and I can't send stuff there. What exactly is this tab, and why can't I access?

Thanks!

"Personal stash" was used in pre-sigma when it was multipaged too, now there's only usual stash with one page.
Maykay
Cultist
23 | 0
Scalewinged wrote:

Thanks!

"Personal stash" was used in pre-sigma when it was multipaged too, now there's only usual stash with one page.

Ah, I see. Thank you!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
wangqi0716 wrote:I want to translate it into Chinese. What should I do? I can't open a file like Resources\data\en\items.dat, i replaced three files [expansionstring.dat, patchstring.dat, string.dat], but it`s not work. :-]

I had written instructions for translators, but since nobody cared about it, I removed them. I'll write you how to translate a bit later.
Scalewinged wrote:

Thanks!

need to remove it in the next version :)
TheMadPat
Skeleton
2 | 0
its dosnt work anymore,after i click on the save file the programm chrashes and shut himself down with no error sign what so ever.
What can i do?

also it sayes it has a newer version at the beginning,but this version was direkt from the main paige.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
The newest one is the one in this topic, on 1st page, the one you downloaded from Tools page is outdated and that's why it asks to update.
Edited by DacianDraco 4 years.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
TheMadPat wrote:its dosnt work anymore,after i click on the save file the programm chrashes and shut himself down with no error sign what so ever.
What can i do?

what about giving more details?

also, download the real latest version, like it was said above, and check with it
TheMadPat
Skeleton
2 | 0
kambala wrote:
TheMadPat wrote:its dosnt work anymore,after i click on the save file the programm chrashes and shut himself down with no error sign what so ever.
What can i do?

what about giving more details?

also, download the real latest version, like it was said above, and check with it

ah! thanks!! now it works!is there any touturial video for this tool? i cant change anything right now. :?:
Maykay
Cultist
23 | 0
I'm not quite sure how the 'Sort' option in the Shared Stash is supposed to work. It randomly inserts blank pages (when I specifically tell it not to), it puts gems, apples, and rejuv pots in the same page (when I specifically tell it to put each item type in its own page).......am I missing something?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Maykay wrote:I'm not quite sure how the 'Sort' option in the Shared Stash is supposed to work. It randomly inserts blank pages (when I specifically tell it not to), it puts gems, apples, and rejuv pots in the same page (when I specifically tell it to put each item type in its own page).......am I missing something?

It's very simple, there's some algorithm that sorting your items depending on their class/tier/role in game.
For me it's sets, then SUs, then uniq qlvl0 items (quivers, jewels, rings, ammys), then crafted equip, then crafted jewels, then rare equips, then rare jewels, then magic items (for me - just 3 indestr jewels), then white/grey/eth items (are they going all together?), and finally other junk (runes, UMOs, charms, sigs).... and at last page smth like "other" (cycles, effigies)

As for apples/rejuvs - it's both consumables so ofc they're on same page. Not sure about gems but still they have low rarity... Or maybe they're counting same as junk. I'm not sharing gems 'cause... well, they have low rarity and finding them is not a problem at all.
That's what item type meaning. It's not every item type/class/tier on it's own page (otherwise it would sort every single item on it's own page (let's say, some full BWitchhunter set would take 5 pages of stash instead of just one) but some sort of every item class on it's own page.
Edited by Scalewinged 4 years.