Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nice changes overall . the ones i'm most happy about are : endgame experience gain , sets rework , bowzon , Curare , trapsin , acid fiends , unholy melee , war cry oskill , enchanted runes . looks like the bowzon , trapsin and unholy melee will be played a lot in this next patch

at the first look some of the buffs do not seam to be enough , i hope to be proven wrong while testing :

- nerfing the magic missles was expectable , but the other fire skills in the tree could get much more damage boost than 11% / 15% .
- ricochet increased conversion wasn't necessary imo
- spearzon - why did only the pouncezon get some love while the others skills in the tree were needing it more ?
- still waiting for a better batstrike / or having it work with bloodbath instead of normal attack
- seer druid - hunting banshee could also go down to 8 levels for an extra projectile as Elemental got .
- caster sorceress - the other skills besides the single target killers could get some love too . i see only Pyroblast that seams to get to the right track (maby because me and Solfege had some discussions about it) .
- winter avatar - did you also remove that extremely annoying next delay so that we may actually build some nice stuff around it ? the extra damage boost isn't enough...

my 2 cents
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ChuckNoRis wrote:nice changes overall . the ones i'm most happy about are : endgame experience gain , sets rework , bowzon , Curare , trapsin , acid fiends , unholy melee , war cry oskill , enchanted runes . looks like the bowzon , trapsin and unholy melee will be played a lot in this next patch

at the first look some of the buffs do not seam to be enough , i hope to be proven wrong while testing :

- nerfing the magic missles was expectable , but the other fire skills in the tree could get much more damage boost than 11% / 15% .
- ricochet increased conversion wasn't necessary imo
- spearzon - why did only the pouncezon get some love while the others skills in the tree were needing it more ?
- still waiting for a better batstrike / or having it work with bloodbath instead of normal attack
- seer druid - hunting banshee could also go down to 8 levels for an extra projectile as Elemental got .
- caster sorceress - the other skills besides the single target killers could get some love too . i see only Pyroblast that seams to get to the right track (maby because me and Solfege had some discussions about it) .
- winter avatar - did you also remove that extremely annoying next delay so that we may actually build some nice stuff around it ? the extra damage boost isn't enough...

my 2 cents

Honestly, Spearzon just needs an entire tree rework on par with Necros last patch.
Goatmilk
Thunder Beetle
56 | 3
So much for being excited for bringing back the elemental sorc builds.. what a joke. UHM is going to be good for sure, but the announcement for the patch made it sound like there'd be super amazing changes for a lot of stuff that just didn't get, well anything that matters really. -_-
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Goatmilk wrote:So much for being excited for bringing back the elemental sorc builds.. what a joke. UHM is going to be good for sure, but the announcement for the patch made it sound like there'd be super amazing changes for a lot of stuff that just didn't get, well anything that matters really. -_-

Yeah. Seems pretty misleading. Woulda been nice to actually see one or two of the 10 new sets and the changes to the henchmen/ape set as well.
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Yeah, im playing single player only, was looking what will be the changes to bow druid, and wolf druid, soooo im gonna loose all my existing xis runewords?? Elxis armor, shaelxis gloves, loxis druid helm, talxis longsword????
Yeahhhh, thank you? I guess?? But hey! There will be one more jewel slot in each of them......
Kurne
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
So.... to summarize this patch, we're Pretty much pinning all hopes and dreams on the 10 new sets & hopeful significant lowered level requirement to make sets play a bigger role?

+ unholy melee, bowazon, & trapsin
My spearazon has been dead for 10+ patches, and it feels like instead of fixing her, someone walked up to her and smashed her in the face with a nerfbat instead lol... I'm totally not at all upset or anything... just... disappointed >.>....

This does not bode well o.o...
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
I'm curious what is meant but no aiming on this and the other spell descriptions?
FLAMESTRIKE: no aiming, damage over time, target movement reduces damage greatly

How does that differ from other spells?