Σ 1.2.0 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Scol
Invader
8 | 0
It's pretty great if you live in Europe though (7pm for me).

Haven't played much UMP, how are the mana costs? Will 'Mana gain on melee attack' MOs be enough for sustain?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
MoA + some mana after kill should be enough imho , along with mo'ed rings and amulet with %mana regen
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ratmslasher wrote:Why is the ladder start time so inconvenient?
What time zone is it optimized for?
Uswest: Friday 10am
Useast : Friday 1pm
Must be for another country? Only complaining for those of us on uswest with work :).

take a day off :mrgreen:

12am on Friday for me. not as convenient as europe but cannot complain (-:

edit: when will the documentation be updated with new sets, runes, runewords, etc.?
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Inno86 wrote:
Must be for another country? Only complaining for those of us on uswest with work :).

take a day off :mrgreen:

12am on Friday for me. not as convenient as europe but cannot complain (-:

edit: when will the documentation be updated with new sets, runes, runewords, etc.?

Should hit slightly before launch or slightly after
Daerouie
Stone Warrior
34 | 0

Will be July 20, 1AM in GMT +8, only complain for me is you guys can play it on July 19. (-: :flip:
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Druid
Acid Fiends:

Spell damage value on the tooltip is now correct
    Fixed a bug which made their Plague Avatar synergy malfunction
    Will now inherit your poison spell damage, poison pierce, energy, energy factor and strength factor

It would be good to get details of the bug and how the fix changes things. Since PA and AF were supposed to boost each other, this could be a major power increase for poison druid. Or nothing much at all.

Along with the last point... the overall effect could be massive and make poison druid endgame viable at last.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
morphXL wrote:if only wyrmshot got similar to barrage treatment and got a bit of conversion. 15-25% to each element would be so nice. Idk how to make wyrmshot usable in fauzt now. Previously you could somewhat get away with having ele/magic damage from ecstatic frenzy and dragonlore.

Bowazon functions from LL, DR and CB.

Ele conversion would absolutely rape murderface your leech and thus your zon (eg. pure barrage zon is dead now).
clueso
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
I wish you would bring back more iconic skills in the future, like Firewall, Meteor, Blizzard, Phoenix Strike, Exploding Arrow, Immolation Arrow, Valkyrie, Shadow Warrior, Bone Spear, Bone Spirit.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Goatmilk wrote:So much for being excited for bringing back the elemental sorc builds.. what a joke. UHM is going to be good for sure, but the announcement for the patch made it sound like there'd be super amazing changes for a lot of stuff that just didn't get, well anything that matters really. -_-

Not sure what's up with the downvotes, you're right. After the announcement, I expected a general buff to ele & poison trees but it ended up being a single target skill rework + pyroblast and tempest buffs. I guess you gotta agree with every change(or lack thereof) blindly no matter what.
morphXL
Stone Warrior
34 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cowking wrote:
morphXL wrote:if only wyrmshot got similar to barrage treatment and got a bit of conversion. 15-25% to each element would be so nice. Idk how to make wyrmshot usable in fauzt now. Previously you could somewhat get away with having ele/magic damage from ecstatic frenzy and dragonlore.

Bowazon functions from LL, DR and CB.

Ele conversion would absolutely rape murderface your leech and thus your zon (eg. pure barrage zon is dead now).

You can get enough leech. I'm not asking for 90% conversion - that would kill it, yes. 45% would be perfect, 60/75% can maybe also manage. Without it necrobots are a nightmare. Spellbind could be the answer here if it was a proper big circular aoe, and not this wonky cone. Got any suggestions for dealing with necrobots?