Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
does "-enemy res" help for a traps assassin or are traps completely "our of everything"?
rydol
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Istaryu wrote:
rydol wrote:If I and my friend play in same game, is there increase in drop rates or other advantages, as compared to playing separate games?

Yes. Enemies have more hp, so you get more xp, and more loot, tho you get a lot more loot if you play separate games. The more loot part of this is not a simple magic find multiplier, its a lot more complicated than that, lets just say effectively you will find more valuable loot overall.

Thanks! :)
Crazylike
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
To protect our playerbase from fraud, you need to validate your in-game account first.

Can someone tell a dummy like me how to do that? :P I messed up my char a bit, I need to try to buy a respec potion before I pull what little hair I have left on my head. Thanks.
noal
Cog
208 | 15
Bombsin now changes to Trapsin, but oskill like Cataclysm bomb/Nova bomb still stay bomb and doesn't receive any upgrade? Sad :(
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
i got this error message each time exit the game. can anyone help to fix this. thanks
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
phamnamha93 wrote:Image
i got this error message each time exit the game. can anyone help to fix this. thanks

Make sure that Diablo II.exe is set to run as an Administrator and in compatibility mode with Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and the Median XL Launcher is set to run as an Administrator. Then restart the PC.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
assassin trap damage does not increase from spell damage granted by energy (subtefuge enabled of course).
Is this intended, a bug or a character screen display bug?
Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
was there a ladder reset after recent patch? can i play characters from previous seasons?
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How did I go from like 460 posts too the 160 I have lol?
misscarriage
Cultist
20 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
As far as I understand, the Limpet Laser oskill is considered a trap by the game, right? How about ATMG sentry?