Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Goliath
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
The Offline Tool would not launch. So to the best of my ability, I removed all traces of it from my computer. Reinstalled. Same issue again.

Removed it again and uninstalled Median XL/Median XL Launcher. Made copy of entire character file.

Reinstalled Median XL/Launcher and Offline Tool. Launched game and Character was there after I placed saved file in proper folder.

Launched Offline Tool. Attempted to load character .d2s file. When I did so it closed the Offline Tool window. When I created a new character and loaded his .d2s the tool worked fine.

Question, saving first characters entire save file with multiple stash and character .bak files and other stuff causing the problem?

Does the .d2s file contain the characters gear, what he has in his inventory and in his stash? Don't want to lose all that, but am stumped as to :( why he won't load in Offline Tool?
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
I also got a new character which I have to delete, else Offline Tools won't start since it's the character I loaded last (I guess). All was fine until like lvl 117. Guess I'll have to play without a couple items for a while.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
guys, do you even read previous messages? there's no guarantee that it'd work correctly with the new mod version until I update mod data.
Goliath
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Thank you K...sorry I looked but missed it
travisbirley
Skeleton
3 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
TheError wrote:I also got a new character which I have to delete, else Offline Tools won't start since it's the character I loaded last (I guess). All was fine until like lvl 117. Guess I'll have to play without a couple items for a while.

No need to delete any chars for your issue, just open MXL Offline Tools by dragging a save file you wish to load onto the icon of MXL Offline Tools iether the ".ico" or ".exe"

Edit: My Bad not ".ico" its ".lnk" for the shortcut icon
vonshekelstein
Fallen
1 | 0
The program crashes when trying to open my Druid, not sure if it has something to do with the new patch or what
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
travisbirley wrote:
TheError wrote:I also got a new character which I have to delete, else Offline Tools won't start since it's the character I loaded last (I guess). All was fine until like lvl 117. Guess I'll have to play without a couple items for a while.

No need to delete any chars for your issue, just open MXL Offline Tools by dragging a save file you wish to load onto the icon of MXL Offline Tools iether the ".ico" or ".exe"

Edit: My Bad not ".ico" its ".lnk" for the shortcut icon

Thanks, that works indeed.

To the guy above me: Yes, read what kambala said, he's the creator of this tool. It's not updated yet. You may be able to load another char and get the items you want through muling (by opening multiple D2 instances and creating a TCP/IP game).
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Crescent wrote:There is an easy way to meet crash:
1. Create new pally.
2. Logout.
3. Open character by tool.
4. Try to check his inventory... boom.

Haven't tried with other classes, but recreated pally 4 times - result's the same.
After i've kicked off his starting sword the things go well. Now he's armed t2 unique crystal sword.
Strange...

Kambala, i can send you my sorceress's save. Played her through 1.1 a lot. She crashes every time i try open her inventory by tool. As i wrote earlier, she's crashes begin after TaXis rune was made.

Where do you wish to see that file?

EDIT: PMed to you URL with saved file.

Made new pal for UHM test and had no any crashes.... Are you sure you using last version of Tool and data?
transtrans
Cultist
23 | 0
The Offline Tool v0.5.2.1 crashes when loading characters from patch 1.2.2 on Windows 10. Any idea why?
BlackMoon
Cultist
20 | 0
transtrans wrote:The Offline Tool v0.5.2.1 crashes when loading characters from patch 1.2.2 on Windows 10. Any idea why?

I also have this problem when I loading one of my character and the offline tool just sunddenly close, but I choose to load another character it doesn't close. I feel this problem is because the first character has a new Amulet set, which the previous patch doesn't have.

I think the only way is to wait a new version of Offline Tool ;-|