Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Any insight to why traps was nerfed to the ground?
125 Trapsin, gearing right and in good gear.
Outside of a 10 second cooldown, trapsin was underwhelming at best.
Outside of a 20 second cooldown, trapsin sits and does what exactly?

Her clearspeed was laughable, outside of a 10 second cooldown
Her single target was horrible.
Her clearspeed is laughable, outside of a 20 second cooldown.
Her single targets is horrible.

Incen cata, kill, pull things towards cata for 10 seconds....

I don't get it..?

I have game play clips, hours of game play since friday of trapsin.
Edited by berry117 1 year.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
feels pretty fucking bad now I've lost all motivation to continue playing until it's changed. if hybrid melee trappers were the reason for the nerf it should not have been at the expense of pure trappers. I already felt like 10 second cd was already too long and now 20 seconds feels like pure punishment. I literally cannot clear trash in any area above TA without relying on catalyst trap and this is with over 1k tg invested and all charms up to and including lvl 125.
BadGrahmmer
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm just gonna play a different build, it's not even worth trying make trapsin work at this point. Literal garbage fire. They also lowered the duration of Inclination trap right? also feels fucking terrible.
Edited by BadGrahmmer 4 years.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
799 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LMB widowmaker RMB wolf stance.
Should of went with my gut Friday.

Idk compared to something like say Xbow necro with hwanin, you spam lmb and everything dies very fast. Instantly deleted.

I could delete one pack of trash every ten seconds and lure trash to cata trap.
Now I can do that once every 20 seconds?

Mine as well just play something far easier and faster.
YoloSantosi
Dark Huntress
12 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I've also lost motivation to play now. Strange to make a change like this during the season right as everyone is getting invested in their builds.
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yeah, especially including fact that it makes you change your play style or even skill tree. Now it's only boss fights skill, and only for stationary ones. With 10 sec cd I was actually raging because of cow king running like an idiot xd
Edited by Ywinel 4 years.
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Dropped trapsin at 113 before nerf, bcoz catalyst with cd>2 sec is literally unplayable for me. Also single target feels sad.
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The idea of trap sin was really good, place traps and lure mobs to them. With 10 sec cd it worked well and you didn't have too many problems with ranged monsters that won't come to traps. With 20, killing melee monsters is becomes problematic and fighting rangers is hell. In current state this skill is almost useless, it only works well when you are fighting boss and he is not running away :V

I think 20 sec may be not that bad if the trap range wasn't so bad. It it had range like Lightning Arena, then there would be some area to replace your traps a bit without moving Catalyst so the idea of the build would stay the same and it won't suck so hard.

Honestly, in my opinion it needed to have damage nerfed, not skill mechanics(it was fun this way, now it's quiet painful to play). Eventually survivability was too high but still, not skill mechanics.

Pain wrote:Dropped trapsin at 113 before nerf, bcoz catalyst with cd>2 sec is literally unplayable for me. Also single target feels sad.

Damn, I feel bad for you. K3k would piss you off anyway ;d
CornmanGobbles
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Looks like my seasons over boys. Couldn't fall asleep last night because I wanted to play. Now I don't give a shit. Thank god I didn't really invest much tg into this character.
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yeah, luckily me too. Item choice for end game isn't so wide and would probably end up on high demand items so I guess some people must rage af.
Imo there should be link to Rickroll in patch below to Catalyst trap line :D