Unholy melee paladin - Lemures *WIP*

Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have some problem with defense guys. Can u please help me. Im have 4vita crafts at the moment , lvl 101 nothing fancy. But i feel like im lacking dmg.
But the worst part is defense : 35k, LO rw gives -10% chance to block , but somehow gives me -25% instead. So I'm at -20 ctb, no dr, low def. Hopefully the dodge from possesion applies, But simple death lords rekt me in hell catacomb. Im clearly messing up something.
Gzeno
Sasquatch
68 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kylrath wrote:I have some problem with defense guys. Can u please help me. Im have 4vita crafts at the moment , lvl 101 nothing fancy. But i feel like im lacking dmg.
But the worst part is defense : 35k, LO rw gives -10% chance to block , but somehow gives me -25% instead. So I'm at -20 ctb, no dr, low def. Hopefully the dodge from possesion applies, But simple death lords rekt me in hell catacomb. Im clearly messing up something.

lvl 101 and 4 quiet shrine crafts? You are way too early. Focus on earlygame gear and make sure you put skills point into Tainted Blood. Follow my skillplanner/gear for early game and you should be just fine.
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Gzeno wrote:
Kylrath wrote:I have some problem with defense guys. Can u please help me. Im have 4vita crafts at the moment , lvl 101 nothing fancy. But i feel like im lacking dmg.

lvl 101 and 4 quiet shrine crafts? You are way too early. Focus on earlygame gear and make sure you put skills point into Tainted Blood. Follow my skillplanner/gear for early game and you should be just fine.

Thanks, now im playing in SP , so i can play twinked. Most likely i invested to much on dex for war scepter without any charm.
Still dont get why Sangreal give me -25% block chance
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Kylrath wrote:
Gzeno wrote:

Thanks, now im playing in SP , so i can play twinked. Most likely i invested to much on dex for war scepter without any charm.
Still dont get why Sangreal give me -25% block chance

Because it gives -10% base block chance. Base block chance is the most important stat for getting block in MXL. Block is quite different and harder to get than in all other games I know (but doable on dex stacking builds). See https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/concepts/defense

Also make sure you use d2stats and make a filter for the rare base items you need and if you ever plan to play some build that uses ethereal items, make sure to highlight those as well since getting these base items is much tougher than getting the runes.
jdubbedition
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Gzeno wrote:

I agree with this guy. you should focus on TU with fire or cold... depending on what you chose. and stick to the guide. Quite shrine crafting should take place probably lvl 115-117 ish when you have collected some decent armor sacred rares. stick to the Tiered Uniques in the guide. if you are going blood thrones switch the chest for the light plate and focus on fire damage. the leach from the life on hit from your skills is more then enough to carry you to 115 tell you get blessed life. then the physical resit is baller forever.

Good luck
jdubbedition
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
also FYI Gzeno, your guide is awesome. Well done. i am going blood thorns instead of lemures. But still the same setup. Works VERY WELL!!
Gzeno
Sasquatch
68 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Thanks jdub! :)

I'll update the guide some more tomorrow!

Busy week for me, I apologies if it feels like its updating slowly.
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey guys!
Did "Paladan" use this guide to lvl to 140 ?
https://skillplan.median-xl.com/char?name=Paladan

Wonder what kind of build he using... we cant check his gear, only his skills...
cheloo
Sasquatch
68 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well, dunno where from did you get that skill plan, but he posted this build a few days ago:
link
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
how high should my defense be for the first time k3k around lv 85? I got around 40k atm the Skeleton guys beat the shit out of me

i wreck all the fire ones with UHM Pala, but the ones which absorb Ice just wreck me once i am around them

and every skill is maxed out so far, also got equip which Overall covers +4 skills

all buffs are up without any exception

and still, once i am surrounded, my 6k Health drop like nothing

Resi is capped as well, so i dunno really