Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
murbatron
Imp
4 | 0
Geeko wrote:Does anyone know if skill "Nephalem Spirits" still add dmg to your minions?

It doesn't, it's a shit skill for a summoner now :(
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
murbatron wrote:
Geeko wrote:Does anyone know if skill "Nephalem Spirits" still add dmg to your minions?

it does. read the summon synergies.
murbatron
Imp
4 | 0
Crash wrote:
murbatron wrote:

it does. read the summon synergies.

Most of the documentation is obsolete now and I cannot find anything relevant. I can very well be mistaken.

Just found some peeps using it, so seems usable still.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yes neph spirit adds damage to minions
rapcior
Vampiress
37 | 1
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0c8TybOOvA" - BoneSpirit
Skeld battle its usseles witchout crown of death...and crown worth so many tg, imposible to drop, teleport cd on 3 s, its litttle weak on this season summoner barb
kurs_x5
Cultist
23 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I can't beat Diablo in nightmare because his fire nova skill kills me in one shot, where can I farm the gear you put in the gear description?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
kurs_x5 wrote:I can't beat Diablo in nightmare because his fire nova skill kills me in one shot, where can I farm the gear you put in the gear description?

It's pretty brutal after it was tweaked but try to have as much fire resistance as possible, capped would be best. After that, your second best option is most likely more hp. In regards to the original post, you are somewhat out of luck regarding the set pieces, since they can be kinda hard to get, if you're only looking for 1-2 specific pieces. You should use the cube and craft yourself the tier 4 unique items listed. The runeword gloves that he listed would help a lot on Diablo since they have max fire resistance. Some builds will just have to accept that they will die on Diablo in nightmare and hell, since the fire nova is pretty brutal for low hp builds, no way around that. Keep a portal up and corpse run him.

Edit: If you're playing on realm, you could try and see if someone has the set pieces laying around. They aren't worth anything really, so it might be possible to find someone who doesn't care about them. Getting the rings and amulet can be very hard cause you can't craft those specifically, you basically reroll between 15 different rings and 10 amulets, or so.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Use perfect bloodstones to help raise your max fire res. Since you are summoner you can actually cheese the fight a bit.... Get Diablo stuck on one of the corners and stand on the other side of it. Summon your guys infront of you and they'll run towards him, keeping Diablo around the corner and you out of sight.
soujiro707
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
any survivability tips? my health just tanks instantly even when spamming potions. Is there any way to have minions leech for you or anything?
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
just did diablo in nm. max fire res ..... summoning all minons, wolf stance, jump on him, go away a little bit, wait until most of the minions are dead, run away, resummon .... when got hit by a fire wave drink a potion ..... after about 6 or 7 times dia was dead .... and atm my minions have 0 resists and i use 2 swords, str only and nephalem - no rune master