players 8

Discuss Median XL!
owenclements
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey in Vanilla D2+LoD there was the option in SP for Players 8.
Why did u remove that feature? I really would love it to have it.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
the ingame comand /players was removed . the only way to benefit from it now is to open the game multiple times from the same PC and have them all in the same lan game , or just play in multiplayer ,be it online , or lan with friends .
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Stop spreading missinformation chuck. There is a much simpler way. You just dont know about it
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
PepeLaugh
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You can make fun of Chuck as much as you want when it's appropriate. Instead you decided to mock him up on something he is not wrong about. Same logic could be applied to the other features that were added/removed/altered in Sigma like missing walk/run hotkey, no stamina gain per level/vitality, annoying death timer etc. Should I call you out because you don't know how to change it back?

Honestly, you're looking no better than just a pack of laughing hyenas.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
SwineFlu wrote:You can make fun of Chuck as much as you want when it's appropriate. Instead you decided to mock him up on something he is not wrong about. Same logic could be applied to the other features that were added/removed/altered in Sigma like missing walk/run hotkey, no stamina gain per level/vitality, annoying death timer etc. Should I call you out because you don't know how to change it back?

Honestly, you're looking no better than just a pack of laughing hyenas.

But I know how to get more stamina, regarding death timer etc no I wouldn't know if you could change that and I woudn't comment on it either because it doesn't interest me, so your argument falls. And he is wrong, hence my comment. Anything else you wanted to add? :coolstorybob:

Edit: Simple answer, it's gone forever sorry
vitos21340
Banned
10 | 4
I think it will be impossible to return players 8 to the game :bounce:
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Oh, what a shame, it's not an excuse though, how about to taste your own medicine?

RandomOnions wrote:I wouldn't know if you could change that and I woudn't comment on it either because it doesn't interest me

He doesn't know Image He lacks critical information Image
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
if it's possible to remove the death timer? Maybe, again I couldn't care less. I havn't died in SP in years probably so it's not really a QoL that I would care for. I might be lacking the critical information but if it doesn't interest me then it doesn't bother me :coolstorybob:
vitos21340
Banned
10 | 4
Dispute not about than!!! :wall: