DOOMEX
Abomination
145 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lawlsup wrote:
rrrahmet wrote:Guys how do you farm all these items? I'm farming like a crazy man and no luck. k3b and amazon place are my farming places.

I am actually running into the same issue. I hit A4 nightmare and I hit rock bottom. I can barely stay alive with this early game gear. I have been farming for the nightmare suggested gear for 2 days and havent found a single item. Any spots I should be focusing or things I should know to help me find them?

Also, is Phys % the same as Phys%/Spell%? Guide mentions Honorific Boots/Belt - MO For Resistances / Phys %.

Thank you!

u can make any TU gear with 2 arcane crystals instead farming for it , go farm normal Nithalak , it drops 3 guarantee shards , u can have your NM gear in few hours not 2 days
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DOOMEX wrote:
lawlsup wrote:
rrrahmet wrote:Guys how do you farm all these items? I'm farming like a crazy man and no luck. k3b and amazon place are my farming places.

I am actually running into the same issue. I hit A4 nightmare and I hit rock bottom. I can barely stay alive with this early game gear. I have been farming for the nightmare suggested gear for 2 days and havent found a single item. Any spots I should be focusing or things I should know to help me find them?

Also, is Phys % the same as Phys%/Spell%? Guide mentions Honorific Boots/Belt - MO For Resistances / Phys %.

Thank you!

u can make any TU gear with 2 arcane crystals instead farming for it , go farm normal Nithalak , it drops 3 guarantee shards , u can have your NM gear in few hours not 2 days

To elaborate a little on what DOOMEX is stating here it's in the documentation under Cube Recipes. Use the technique he stated above to create lots of crystals. Then go find anything that's of the same type as the item you want and transmute it into the unique you want like this.

Example:

Lets say you need a tier 4 Wheel of Fortune but you're just not finding one farming. Well you can find any Large Shield first. It can be white, grey, magic, rare, with or without sockets, doesn't matter. Put it in the cube with 2 arcane crystals and an oil of enhancement and now you have Wheel of Fortune. If it's tier 1, 2 or 3 you can use the uptier recipe to bump it up to tier 4

villur
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
All crafts should be with the lowest str gear now aka quilted armor, leather gloves etc?

And can I farm teganze comfortably with mid-game gear for Oris?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
villur wrote:All crafts should be with the lowest str gear now aka quilted armor, leather gloves etc?

And can I farm teganze comfortably with mid-game gear for Oris?

1) if only starter crafts, otherwise you just craft 550+ str top bases and put 1-2 jewels with -10% req in each item (you will craft a lot of jewels, some of them will have this) (-: . helm & shield bases should be Blackguard & Crown, since they require dex (covered up by Demiurge) :P

2) yes, also a trick - you can become immortal in teganze by ressurecting 3 forest keepers (big fakks from the jungle :mrgreen: ) and teleport onto the biggest packs.
they got big hit box and nothing will hurt you unless you move around :D
3 keepers is usually enough for whole teganze run (no terul), but you can heal them by teleporting close to wells and drinking (there are always 2 of those in the location) :lol: .

can pick a3/a5 merc for some distant damage too :flip: .
ezkie
Rust Claw
89 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
is this till play able?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
more than
korkalon
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Op build.
OhIsThatSo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Is this build easier to play? As efficient or more than blood thorns/lemures?
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OhIsThatSo wrote:Is this build easier to play? As efficient or more than blood thorns/lemures?

i mean, unholy melee paladin is the way to go this ladder. If you search something easier, idk. Maybe its the wrong mod for you :P
Ofc its "easier" to play, just run around with neutraldin and enemys fall. Neutraldin with BIS gear is probably the fastest farmer yes.
IcyHavock
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
so im having trouble with the dmg like im at lvl 130 atm and i deal 13k VOJ dmg is there anything i can do right now to fix it?

I'm working on getting Oris no Luck with Magic essence drops

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=HavockTheUnholy