Unholy Melee Paladin [105-125 content in TU's]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kandayu
Fallen
1 | 0
Playing this build and so far really enjoying it, but I have a quick question how many points to put into storm lord I see that we use it to supplement our stats for gear so we can dump everything into vit but in the skill build I don't see how many points to put in? Thanks for the help
missuri
Prowler
19 | 0
Where faint Deckard Cain's Heirloom?? Farm duncraig 20-30 runs and nothing(( (single player).... Location where drop? ;plz help
Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone with some tips on how to do Xazax with lemures?
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
kandayu wrote:Playing this build and so far really enjoying it, but I have a quick question how many points to put into storm lord I see that we use it to supplement our stats for gear so we can dump everything into vit but in the skill build I don't see how many points to put in? Thanks for the help

Depends on your gear, which charms you got a how well they rolled. During 105-125 progression i just kept it maxed.

missuri wrote:Where faint Deckard Cain's Heirloom?? Farm duncraig 20-30 runs and nothing(( (single player).... Location where drop? ;plz help

It's quite rare drop. Keep on doing Duncraig

Mehasto wrote:Anyone with some tips on how to do Xazax with lemures?

You need enough resistances and sustain to not get one shot by his spells. Avoid his attacks while keeping close distance at all times so he doesn't teleport on you and summon another immortal add. Of course thats easier said than done. Lemures is not good in this fight as your projectiles will often stray from Xazax and hit immume Petulants. I'd suggest trying
Mark of the Que-Hegan
Mark of the Que-Hegan
Targe (Sacred)

Defense: (4742 - 5541) to (5247 - 6097)
Chance to Block: 2%
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 437
Item Level: 120
+4 to Paladin Skill Levels
-(20 to 30)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+20 to Ranged Blood Thorns
+20% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(750 to 1000) Defense
+(75 to 225) Life Regenerated per Second
Maximum Fire Resist +2%
5% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (4)
for ranged bloodthorns. Makes many fights much less of a headache.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The problem with ranged thorns buid - it needs mana recovery - and a good one. Weapon is not helping here at all - ok pollice versio gloves but its not enough. Tips ? Mana on attack can't work, whats left is mana recovery and mana on kill. But it means at mo'ing you must make compromizes.
acekard
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Mehasto wrote:Anyone with some tips on how to do Xazax with lemures?

You should use summon edyrem skill to distract adds from boss.
phantomyyz
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Suggestion: I've found Elemental Band to be by far the best ring for UHM farming and even ubers. The buffs are all insane combined with max Stormlord. Tons of damage and CC.

You can even keep it in the inventory to prebuff if you really want to min max.
TipsyRain
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So is crafted light plate boots a good late game pair of boots or should that not be there?
cheloo
Sasquatch
68 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well, why not?
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
phantomyyz wrote:Suggestion: I've found Elemental Band to be by far the best ring for UHM farming and even ubers. The buffs are all insane combined with max Stormlord. Tons of damage and CC.

You can even keep it in the inventory to prebuff if you really want to min max.

Better than max roll Empyrian Glory on each hand? Req level 50 leaves a lot of room for MO's.