How to made ethereal items???have any Formula???

Discuss Median XL!
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
DacianDraco wrote:One of the effigies that drops in Dimensional Lab lvls can make items ethereal and ads +10 req lvls, they are like MOs but don't benefit from double orb effect on items.

And ethereal items as drops are quite rare, i have notifier for all white/gray ones in D2Stats (1 2 3 4 sacred eth superior) cause that i may use for runewords and have seen maybe 2 or 3 ethereal sacred uniqs out of hundreds dropped.

Ok thank you.

How do I setup the notifier to show me eth grey ones ? I mean the exact line to type for it ?
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Melatonina wrote:
DacianDraco wrote:One of the effigies that drops in Dimensional Lab lvls can make items ethereal and ads +10 req lvls, they are like MOs but don't benefit from double orb effect on items.

And ethereal items as drops are quite rare, i have notifier for all white/gray ones in D2Stats (1 2 3 4 sacred eth superior) cause that i may use for runewords and have seen maybe 2 or 3 ethereal sacred uniqs out of hundreds dropped.

Ok thank you.

How do I setup the notifier to show me eth grey ones ? I mean the exact line to type for it ?

I've already put the line for you in parentheses (1 2 3 4 sacred eth superior) so copy that without the parentheses and it will show all tiers of ethereal white/gray items, the tier 1-3 can be cubed with Arcane Crystals to uptier and still be ethereal, also with oils of luck or conjuration. And if it's a white weapon (0 sockets) that you want to use with WDM skills and not spells, there is also another effigy you may consider applying that adds some flat elemental dmg, and after that you should socket punch it. Just be aware that the effigies also add +req lvls and that will show up on the runeword, so be sure you can equip it before you add effigies or MOs, especially if it's an enhanced runeword.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Melatonina wrote:

Ok thank you.

eth sacred superior purple
eth sacred normal purple

its a rare enough drop that the purple text will stand out when you run into either type of eth base
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Wasn't eth items reworked in this patch? In a way to make them actually MO-able but the eth-specific bonus was nerfed and the rarity increased?

Eth bonus was sort of OK in classic Median, where the level cap was always 120 and the MO space on high end items was laughable anyway. In Sigma you can get to level 140ish which gives way more MO space, you can cap out two MO types on any item. Finding ETH version felt like getting a stupidly rare but worse version of such item.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
That was 2 patches back but yes, they now work in recipes, they get +25% dmg/def instead of old 50% and the chance to spawn as ethereal is 2.5%, which is kinda trophy avg.
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
DacianDraco wrote:
Melatonina wrote:

Ok thank you.

I've already put the line for you in parentheses (1 2 3 4 sacred eth superior) so copy that without the parentheses and it will show all tiers of ethereal white/gray items, the tier 1-3 can be cubed with Arcane Crystals to uptier and still be ethereal, also with oils of luck or conjuration. And if it's a white weapon (0 sockets) that you want to use with WDM skills and not spells, there is also another effigy you may consider applying that adds some flat elemental dmg, and after that you should socket punch it. Just be aware that the effigies also add +req lvls and that will show up on the runeword, so be sure you can equip it before you add effigies or MOs, especially if it's an enhanced runeword.

Haha, slower my man, i'm still new here.
First what are effigies ?
Secondly, I added the line :
#sacred eth superior

Hope it's all good ;)
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17

As you see above Effigies are like Mystic Orbs, a type of reagent you use to add bonuses to items, Mystic Orbs you can buy from merchants in town and Effigies only drop in Dimentional Labyrinth levels. To enter these levels you need Riftstones to drop (randomly anywhere) and open a portal with them, and they have lockout so don't die cause you can't reenter that level. If you want to be notified about all the Riftstones and Effigies put the lines as i have below.

Also the line you put is wrong, having # in front of something means the program ignores what is written after the # so if you want to be notified only about Sacred Tier items remove the # but i personally don't think that is best, and i chose to be notified for all Tiers. Why? Because for ex non STR build may want some runewords in gloves/boots and making them in a T4 Light Gauntlets is better than in a Sacred Leather Gloves or the T4 Light Plated Boots are better than Sacred Boots when it comes to STR requirements to equip, and even the DEF provided is a bit better.
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
DacianDraco wrote:Image

As you see above Effigies are like Mystic Orbs, a type of reagent you use to add bonuses to items, Mystic Orbs you can buy from merchants in town and Effigies only drop in Dimentional Labyrinth levels. To enter these levels you need Riftstones to drop (randomly anywhere) and open a portal with them, and they have lockout so don't die cause you can't reenter that level. If you want to be notified about all the Riftstones and Effigies put the lines as i have below.

Also the line you put is wrong, having # in front of something means the program ignores what is written after the # so if you want to be notified only about Sacred Tier items remove the # but i personally don't think that is best, and i chose to be notified for all Tiers. Why? Because for ex non STR build may want some runewords in gloves/boots and making them in a T4 Light Gauntlets is better than in a Sacred Leather Gloves or the T4 Light Plated Boots are better than Sacred Boots when it comes to STR requirements to equip, and even the DEF provided is a bit better.

Ok fine, I just tried 1 level of thoses labyrinths long ago, iirc it led me to duncraig level. I need that effigy :D

In my case, rat trap druide, I only need it for weapons, so req aren't a problem.
I guess I have to run cows with 0 mf for bases to drop right ?
And which order should I make it ? First oil of luck , then MO's, then sockets ? Req lvl wont be too high doing so ? :?

Do I need to write " or ?
Its really not clear how to add lines on thoses...but the tool is very great nonetheless!
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17

I looked a bit over Traprat guide, have not played one myself but specifically for him this is what i believe you would want:
1. Notifies of any white/gray base, use Oil of Renewal and Oil of Luck until you are satisfied with the %ED and %AR.
2. Notifies of eth white/gray base, use Oil of Luck and be lucky (don't use Oil of Renewal cause it removes the Ethereal).

Then specifically for this Enhanced Shark runeword you may not want to add MOs before making the runeword (if you are lvl 124 128 132 136 or 140 then you could add from 1 up to 5 +%ED MOs, but it's unlikely that you are), so just craft and add jewels (if it's eth you need one jewel to have Indestructible) and lastly the Enhanced Rune (be sure to check docs to see how to make Enhanced runes since the update). Then as you get higher in lvl consider adding +Max Dmg or %Deadly Strike MOs or the Effigy to make it Ethereal if it's not yet Ethereal, just be sure you can equip it after.

Also if you want something specific it's easier to ask in the guide you are following or D2Stats threads, than getting general answers that may not help you specifically.
Edited by DacianDraco 4 years.
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
DacianDraco wrote:Image

I looked a bit over Traprat guide, have not played one myself but specifically for him this is what i believe you would want:
1. Notifies of any white/gray base, use Oil of Renewal and Oil of Luck until you are satisfied with the %ED and %AR.
2. Notifies of eth white/gray base, use Oil of Luck and be lucky (don't use Oil of Renewal cause it removes the Ethereal).

Then specifically for this Enhanced Shark runeword you may not want to add MOs before making the runeword (if you are lvl 124 128 132 136 or 140 then you could add from 1 up to 5 +%ED MOs, but it's unlikely that you are), so just craft and add jewels (if it's eth you need one jewel to have Indestructible) and lastly the Enhanced Rune (be sure to check docs to see how to make Enhanced runes since the update). Then as you get higher in lvl consider adding +Max Dmg or %Deadly Strike MOs or the Effigy to make it Ethereal if it's not yet Ethereal, just be sure you can equip it after.

Thank you man.
I'm close to 130 atm.
I do no want to waste such a rune in a non-eth base simply.
If I understand it right, I need to get 6 primal runes (ZZzzzzzZZ) then secondly, each type of essence,
then cube them all to get the Xis rune thing and then the Ta'Xis rune, right ?
How many teganze runs does it takes ?:-8