Annihilator, Orb of Annhilation Necromancer (oskill build)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
brakull
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yeah,the hounfor oskill for mana reg is a cheap and goood choice before you get the totem+teleport combo.
Edit:i must correct myself.Hounfor is not that good skill.Is better to take a soon as posible the mana totem,and then use the basic teleport skill to bring your totems with you.
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
PersonalLoot wrote:Nice, i love oskill builds and that one seems really cool. Can you get some nice showcase video of some 120/125 areas?
How does the build perform agains bosses? I'm bit too lazy to make and test the build myself :P

Tabary wrote:Sorry if i ask a dumb question, but is this build also good for killing bosses?

and what item should i craft?

it absolutely wrecks everything without much effort up to uldyssian - do GET your signets and crafts though.

Zipper2Fly wrote:
Tabary wrote:Sorry if i ask a dumb question, but is this build also good for killing bosses?

and what item should i craft?

Also curious about this and how well it clears fautz.. looks fun tbh

fautz is a breeze, but it really shines at dunc and especially teganze

brakull wrote:Yeah,the hounfor oskill for mana reg is a cheap and goood choice before you get the totem+teleport combo.
Edit:i must correct myself.Hounfor is not that good skill.Is better to take a soon as posible the mana totem,and then use the basic teleport skill to bring your totems with you.

I toyed around with hounfor. its very awkward to use and doesnt stack with mana tide totem. mana tide totem itself spawns very often on the shields so wouldnt even bother with that.
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I tend to agree that it is very small, you basically have to cast it infront & click to go exactly there, any debris on the path & you are prone to desync... WTB double radius!
brakull
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
About the hounfor,you are right and wrong.It is not a good skill,its better call some corposes and use the totem,even if you dont have the teleport.
But the houndour s radius is not the problem,as you can cast it many times.

PD:
Tough shields werent needed.I was wrong T.T.Anyway,its an awesome build
Edited by brakull 4 years.
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
brakull wrote:About the hounfor,you are right and wrong.It is not a good skill,its better call some corposes and use the totem,even if you dont have the teleport.
PD:
Bapcja ,hope you read me because i found an incredible improvement to the build.YOU DONT NEED TO WEAR THE SHIELD.It act similar to mark of the wild:you need it in order to cast the totem,but after that the totem will keep alive even if you switch weapon.

Totem disappears quiet randomly soon after switch or immediately when you enter town. It's faster when you have another totems active.

Hounfor big problem is its application bug. One of easiest way to use it is cast it and teleport into it, you don't have to aim, simple as hell. Sadly, having totem/minions (5 is enough) glitches it and you are not buffed when you teleport on it. Same way it fails when you cast underneath feet while standing with totems.
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
brakull wrote:About the hounfor,you are right and wrong.It is not a good skill,its better call some corposes and use the totem,even if you dont have the teleport.

PD:
Tough shields werent needed.I was wrong T.T.Anyway,its an awesome build

No, Hounfor radius IS a problem, as is casting many times, cuz it decreases ur advancement speed when clearing.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is the Rathma's Supremacy TP (3 sec CD) used over Bend the Shadows (2 sec CD) just because it's 'lazier' than summoning a minion then teleporting to it?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yes.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Cheers for prompt reply skrig.

And can I confirm, OoA used to be 9001 mana to cast (in LazBro days), because IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!! /Vegeta (yes, I know it was 8000 in the Japanese original)?
jkor88
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
At what level are people actually using this build? I spec'd a necro to 103 and am no where near the stats I need for STR and DEX, and have LAH'd damn near every socket and am still 200~ points shy to use the necro offhand. That, and I only have about 3K mana and havent put a single point into energy.