Unholy Melee Paladin [105-125 content in TU's]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Magik
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
Magik wrote:Why can't I pierce with this Assur's immunes?

You can never break those immunities. You have to use Purify

Why? I saw one folk killing with thornfield immunes at uber. :bounce:
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Magik wrote:
CallMeCrazySam wrote:

Immunity on regular enemies is no longer a thing in this game, it was replaced with absorb. Immune enemies are either unkillable (Penitents in Xazax fight), or require something else to kill, like using purify on Assur.
Magik
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
Magik wrote:
CallMeCrazySam wrote:

Immunity on regular enemies is no longer a thing in this game, it was replaced with absorb. Immune enemies are either unkillable (Penitents in Xazax fight), or require something else to kill, like using purify on Assur.

no way, guy could clear uber immunes( i'm not talking about reg. immunes or some minions spawned in uber area) with just thornfield. bosses could he kill one hit either.
rage89
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
whats better: 16.5k life, 34k ar, 11-13k dmg, cannot be frozen, 414 fhr cap, 49% phys res, 4% additional life reg from tenebris passive;
or 26.5k life, 17k ar, 9-10k dmg, 200 fhr cap, 36-38% phys res, no freeze immunity
hikki12
Invader
8 | 0
what am I doing wrong? I have malthael's set and I'm still dying a lot in hell with trash mobs, I thought this was supposed to be good? is this guide outdated.
Valar
Imp
5 | 1
I hit level 120 on SP now. All self found because its my first sigma char. Since I only got 2 set pieces, i'm still with early game gear. Did all ubers 115, only died 3 times. So the build works. As soon as I get full set I will try new 120 areas, since they are hard with my current gear.
Goregasm
Skeleton
3 | 0
Need help with understanding mana on attack with the Paladin's attack spells Lemures and Blood Thorns. It doesn't seem to work even though it's an "attack" with a melee weapon. Is this intended?
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Goregasm wrote:Need help with understanding mana on attack with the Paladin's attack spells Lemures and Blood Thorns. It doesn't seem to work even though it's an "attack" with a melee weapon. Is this intended?

It does work and you do get mana on melee attack. If you're attacking a boss type enemy then you need %attack rating because Ignore Target Defence from your passive does not work against bosses which means everytime you do not successfully land a hit on the boss, you won't get mana/life on attack.
MCKILLERQC
Fallen
1 | 0
i got some skills points left with everything you said to maxed where should i put them and what are the other parts for the mid game gear out of the sets ty
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Very soild build, I used to be Lemurs-only fun, but blood thorns are way to go imo! Since I found the set before Sigma 1.2, and before buffs it got (I have Malthael wrath with only 17% fire/cold and +3 pala skill). I switched it to
Aeterna
Aeterna
Broad Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (101 - 118) to (105 - 124)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 488
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
Amazing Grace
4% Chance to cast level 50 Blizzard on Death Blow
+(3 to 5) to All Skills
+100 Spell Focus
(20 to 50)% Cast Speed
+(20 to 40)% to Spell Damage
+(130 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
(10 to 20)% to Strength
Socketed (6)
and
Argentek's Tide
Argentek's Tide
Heraldic Shield (Sacred)

Defense: 5712 to 6940
Chance to Block: 2%
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 105
+200% Fire Damage to Colosseum
+(1 to 2) to Paladin Skill Levels
Adds 125-225 Fire Damage
-15% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-15% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(501 to 1000) Defense
+(201 to 500) to Life
Maximum Fire Resist +2%
Socketed (4)
combo, with 3 set pieces (helm, armour and belt which gives me both procs ) still being used, and it feels better a bit, even when my HP pool drops from 17k to 14,5k.