Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
IcyHavock wrote:so im having trouble with the dmg like im at lvl 130 atm and i deal 13k VOJ dmg is there anything i can do right now to fix it?

I'm working on getting Oris no Luck with Magic essence drops

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=HavockTheUnholy

All your crafts are Eerie crafted which means you benefit more from having way more points in Energy than %physical/spell damage. Eerie crafts on all gear is tailored more for early-game. Having Enchanted crafts which means stacking more %physical/spell damage will give you more of a damage boost later into the game because there are multiple ways to obtain Energy Factor.

If you're approaching late-game once you farm Oris Herald stack more physical/spell damage by crafting with Enchanted Shrines instead. Only some pieces of your gear needs to be Eerie crafted like boots for example, body armour as well unless you capped on EF already. All your Energy Factor will come from jewels which should have 10-15 Energy Factor, 3-4% phys/spell, 2% energy. Obviously these are ideal stats so use whatever jewels you can that have EF and Phys/spell as priority. If you can't afford to make jewels yet, just use your current gear and utilize UM runes until you craft all the mentioned gear. Oris Herald can reach up to %50-60+ phys/spell after MO's and Oil of Conjuration (40% lucky for 10% spell). If you're trying to do labs, a crapton of damage will be sacrificed and all gear is different, but I'm just going to assume you aren't.

This isn't as important but you could try making a "crappy" Wormhole Charm from the Tirune by using all the Small Cycle drops (Energy ofc).

Vizjerei's Necklace
Vizjerei's Necklace
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
+(1 to 3) to All Skills
+(20 to 30)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
(10 to 20)% to Energy
Maximum Mana +10%
+(25 to 50) Life after each Kill
This item exists. Usually BIS.

Your rings can reach up to 1sk and 15% phys/spell dmg (not including UMO's and Lucky bonus from oil).

Cap out on Signets for more Energy (400 max). Remember that 449% bonus damage from energy is where you should stop putting points in energy (hover over VoJ after buffing to see %damage increase value from Energy after buffing with Demiurge).
IcyHavock
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Khamul wrote:
IcyHavock wrote:so im having trouble with the dmg like im at lvl 130 atm and i deal 13k VOJ dmg is there anything i can do right now to fix it?

All your crafts are Eerie crafted which means you benefit more from having way more points in Energy than %physical/spell damage. Eerie crafts on all gear is tailored more for early-game. Having Enchanted crafts which means stacking more %physical/spell damage will give you more of a damage boost later into the game because there are multiple ways to obtain Energy Factor.

If you're approaching late-game once you farm Oris Herald stack more physical/spell damage by crafting with Enchanted Shrines instead. Only some pieces of your gear needs to be Eerie crafted like boots for example, body armour as well unless you capped on EF already. All your Energy Factor will come from jewels which should have 10-15 Energy Factor, 3-4% phys/spell, 2% energy. Obviously these are ideal stats so use whatever jewels you can that have EF and Phys/spell as priority. If you can't afford to make jewels yet, just use your current gear and utilize UM runes until you craft all the mentioned gear. Oris Herald can reach up to %50-60+ phys/spell after MO's and Oil of Conjuration (40% lucky for 10% spell). If you're trying to do labs, a crapton of damage will be sacrificed and all gear is different, but I'm just going to assume you aren't.

This isn't as important but you could try making a "crappy" Wormhole Charm from the Tirune by using all the Small Cycle drops (Energy ofc).

Vizjerei's Necklace
Vizjerei's Necklace
Amulet

+(1 to 3) to All Skills
(10 to 20)% to Energy
Maximum Mana +10%

Your rings can reach up to 1sk and 15% phys/spell dmg (not including UMO's and Lucky bonus from oil).

Cap out on Signets for more Energy (400 max). Remember that 449% bonus damage from energy is where you should stop putting points in energy (hover over VoJ after buffing to see %damage increase value from Energy after buffing with Demiurge).

For Boots wouldnt it be better to use spirit walkers? instead of shrine crafted boots?
IcyHavock
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
and when i look at D2 stats reader it says i have 681 Energy Factor but when i hover over the skill it says 409% does this mean anything?
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
IcyHavock wrote:
Khamul wrote:

Vizjerei's Necklace
Vizjerei's Necklace
Amulet

+(1 to 3) to All Skills
(10 to 20)% to Energy
Maximum Mana +10%

For Boots wouldnt it be better to use spirit walkers? instead of shrine crafted boots?

If you could afford to get them sure. But realistically if you have no tg or a way to buy them, finding a pair is out of the question. They are incredibly rare and incredibly expensive which is why I don't tell people "just get spirit walkers lol".

And forget what EF your d2stats say. Buff with Demiurge and hover over VOJ in skill tree. If it's at or over 449% stop putting attributes into Energy and put the rest into Vitality. 449% is the magic number no more no less.
IcyHavock
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Khamul wrote:
IcyHavock wrote:
Khamul wrote:

Vizjerei's Necklace
Vizjerei's Necklace
Amulet

+(1 to 3) to All Skills
(10 to 20)% to Energy
Maximum Mana +10%

If you could afford to get them sure. But realistically if you have no tg or a way to buy them, finding a pair is out of the question. They are incredibly rare and incredibly expensive which is why I don't tell people "just get spirit walkers lol".

And forget what EF your d2stats say. Buff with Demiurge and hover over VOJ in skill tree. If it's at or over 449% stop putting attributes into Energy and put the rest into Vitality. 449% is the magic number no more no less.

I just got the weopon and been trying fautz and i just die instantly..anything i can do for this?
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbh u shouldn't be dying with that kind of gear. you're probably doing something wrong movement wise. Use summons they exist to help you do fauzt. You have access to 3 of them. Scourge, Hoplites and Resurrects... cap out on %dr (50%), get a lot of flat dr (ring/ammy mo)
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
To survive in Fauzt it is important to have 50% DR, good +skills amount for blessed life flat DR (get all +skills charms as I wrote in PM), and MO'ed flat DR on all jewellery, always buffed with SA & Vindicate...
dekrikke
Invader
8 | 0
skrig wrote:To survive in Fauzt it is important to have 50% DR, good +skills amount for blessed life flat DR (get all +skills charms as I wrote in PM), and MO'ed flat DR on all jewellery, always buffed with SA & Vindicate...

Does this also apply in Assault on mount arreat? I’m at 112 as a Sumodin, having a lot of fun so far.
But my scourges and myself were instantly owned there. Just 7% dr though since I haven’t unlocked the 115-skill yet.

Might also switch from summoning as main dmg source to UHM or neutraldin. :)
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yes, this applies there, although Hawk trap will still hurt you.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
As someone who played neutraldin way back when (pre-M12), I find the current version to be a trash build. If you lapse and let demiurge expire, your gear drops off, and won't re-equip until you weapon switch (or re-equip), at which point you die, in any serious area.

Meanwhile, UMP can be like "whoops, a buff expired 2 minutes ago, I should cast that again", while still murdering thousands.

[edit] If they could fix the engine to re-equip gear automatically once you re-cast demiurge for stats, this build might be worth playing. Not hardcore viable though, that's for damn sure.