Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hi,
idk the reason why Mana Sweep Cooldown was increased that much tbh. Maybe to make sorc players actually put some more points into it, to make it usable.
Unfortunately it makes Mana Sweep almost useless as an oskill like on
Laadan

Laadan
Druid Staves

'VexCham'
Runeword Level: 83
+(6 to 7) to Druid Skill Levels
100% Cast Speed
Mana Sweep Cooldown Reduced by 6 seconds
+(26 to 29) to Mana Sweep
Slows Attacker by (16 to 20)%
Maximum Life +5%
+250 to Mana
Maximum Mana +(3 to 6)%
Requirements -10%
. Is it possible to reduce the cooldown by adding some crazy Orange Text to the runeword?
Would be really nice.....
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Hey,

It seems that base mana calculation is bugged for Necros and Druids (because of their huge base mana/ base ene gain):
From what I tested it seems that the base mana/ char lvl + base mana/base ene are added together and when saving a game this sum is stored in a variable that is Kind of stuck to the char and not to the inventory/gear.
It turned out that this var seems to have only 13 bit to store so it caps out at 8191 Mana.
On game creation the calculation of base mana and thus the the total mana, seems to be based on this value and not on the base ene and the char lvl.
This way the base mana from char lvl and base ene can not overgo 8191 but a fully sigged out Druid on lvl 140 should have a base mana (without gear and inv) of 25+20*139+6*1110 = 9456. This way a high Level Druid looses 12xx base mana what is quite a bit.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Barrage description does not say what it does per skill level increase after 6 points in it. More arrows, more damage ? Just mana cost increase ?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Skill description of Elemental Totem lacks information. It only says, that it increases/buffs parties elemental damages.
Would be nice to clarify what exactly 'Elemental Damages' means and adding the actual amount to the tooltip.
WolfieeifloW
Bone Archer
76 | 14
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
After casting Demiurge to get the +Dex I need to wear
The Allseeing Eye
The Allseeing Eye
Coronet (4)

Defense: 58 to 106
Required Level: 6
Required Dexterity: 17
Item Level: 1
+1 to All Skills
+10% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(31 to 50) Defense
(4 to 5)% to Strength
+3 Mana after each Kill
Socketed (1)
Defense: 144 to 225
Required Level: 23
Required Dexterity: 36
Item Level: 31
+1 to All Skills
+15% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(71 to 90) Defense
(8 to 9)% to Strength
+5 Mana after each Kill
Socketed (2)
Defense: 262 to 399
Required Level: 41
Required Dexterity: 85
Item Level: 51
+2 to All Skills
+20% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(111 to 130) Defense
(12 to 13)% to Strength
+8 Mana after each Kill
Socketed (3)
Defense: 337 to 514
Required Level: 49
Required Dexterity: 183
Item Level: 77
+2 to All Skills
+25% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(131 to 150) Defense
(14 to 15)% to Strength
+10 Mana after each Kill
Socketed (4)
, it does not automatically apply the +% To Strength from the item. You have to re-equip an item or weapon swap to make it "update"/apply.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anonymous: wrote:Barrage description does not say what it does per skill level increase after 6 points in it. More arrows, more damage ? Just mana cost increase ?

just mana cost and synergy to wyrmshot
Dresdoe
Fallen
1 | 0
First time posting here.

Just want to say that the Sigma update to median xl is such a big improvement and I've been waiting on it for years. Thank you everyone involved in this mod. Now for the feedback. I noticed in the patch notes that experience had been adjusted and I feel as if after you reach level 110 experience gain becomes very sluggish. I have probably about 15% extra experience gain not including a charm I received from a dungeon and after playing 13 hours straight I only gained 3 levels while doing only uber quests in areas that are "supposed" to be where I get the appropriate amount of experience. This is very noticeable after progressing all the way through the game and gaining at least one level in each map I visited. For me to gain 50 levels in one day and 50 levels the next day getting only 3 on the third day is very out of place. The fact that the max level is 150 seems absolutely daunting, at this rate I won't be max level over 11 days.

Also I think the Black Road skill for necromancer needs improvement. I just unlocked it and it says it deals around 9000 damage over 2 seconds and the only change I notice after using it is that monsters turn green. They don't die any faster than they did before I unlocked it and I feel like the skill is a waste unless I am going to try and respec my entire build for poison damage. Thank you again. I love your mod.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I've been playing for the past couple seasons and I do enjoy Sigma. There is plenty of good ideas that were implemented, it would take long time to list em here. So I will only focus on the things that may be done better/different ;)

1. Make a better use of Hammer/Mace/Spear class weapons
2. Create a new runeword for Caster Boots, there is no good runeword for Caster Boots right now, same goes for crafting Boots – all are crap. (Getting Spirit Walker is extremely hard)
3. Fix trade window unhandled exception error
4. Make charms/set/su/ssu/umo/great runes/emblems items unsellable in NPC shops. (I see a lot posts about selling these items by mistake)
5. Fix dmg for Mercenaries on low lvls they have more dmg without a weapon equipped for some reason
6. Add a description to Quests tab how to find Kabraxis seals, also correct the information in Fauztinville description saying “Use your upgraded Black Road charm after killing Kabraxis to create Portal” you don’t need to kill Kabraxis to get it.
7. Kundalini Sorceress Body Armor RW – description says it only gives +3% poison spell dmg not sure if its true, if it is - isn’t that too low for XIS RW?
8. What about Gambling that used to be very addictive feature in D2 – any ideas how to make it great again?
9. Running - consider increasing stamina, this runs out really fast and replenish very slow
10. Duncraig barrels - can you make them more visible?
11. Lock lvl time for some dungeons is too short - for example UREH, Dimensional lab.

Keep up the good work. Thanks
Edited by boozek 4 years.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Crash wrote:
Anonymous: wrote:Barrage description does not say what it does per skill level increase after 6 points in it. More arrows, more damage ? Just mana cost increase ?

just mana cost and synergy to wyrmshot

Are you talking about trinity arrow instead of barrage ?
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge

Yea, like most skills on the bowzon. Pretty poorly designed tree