Annihilator, Orb of Annhilation Necromancer (oskill build)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
jkor88 wrote:At what level are people actually using this build? I spec'd a necro to 103 and am no where near the stats I need for STR and DEX, and have LAH'd damn near every socket and am still 200~ points shy to use the necro offhand. That, and I only have about 3K mana and havent put a single point into energy.

It started working for me at level 110 after charms from 110 ubers. Dont soket lah runes, perfect topaz or um runes, later on, as i see the more energy you have the better results. Better than flat mana, or mana %.

The start is the worst, use as less strenght required items as possible, dont care about defense, i specced into veil king 1 point, max passive to his life and max iron golem, they tank for you everything (ended 150k veil king life, 75k iron golem, both regen full life ultra fast, survive whole duncraig and barrells).
You need mana tide totem, and thats the problem because its a lot invest into dex for necro shields, i used mo it with - requirements, and 4 sockets jewels with- requirements, ended with something like 230 dex not 440, so its a lot points into energy.
At the beginnig i could cast once, and slowly as you play and improve its getting better, in the end you are tanky, have summons, kill everything very fast, its fun build.
Really recommend go for summons and passive to them with avoid, not for totems, yes mana tide totem is a paper then, but it has huge radius and you cast it behind your back theres no threat and you can cast it 4 times, veil king and iron golem was a life change to me.
Hades123
Skeleton
2 | 0
DoXis(Outlaw) boots adds 250-300 energy..since not everyone can get their hands on spirit walkers,its the best substitute u can get
Tabary
Invader
8 | 0
Sir, where is the guide to craft the wand and the shield?
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Tabary wrote:Sir, where is the guide to craft the wand and the shield?

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube#idx5 - introduction to crafting

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes - more in depth information on suffixes/affixes

tl;dr : Rare/Crafted Sacred item + Shrine → reroll item as crafted + Shrine (-1 charge)
Rare/Crafted/Honorific Sacred item + Shrine + 2x Arcane Crystal → add shrine bonuses + Shrine (-1 charge) (shrine blessing recipe)
Tabary
Invader
8 | 0
bapcja wrote:
Tabary wrote:Sir, where is the guide to craft the wand and the shield?

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube#idx5 - introduction to crafting

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes - more in depth information on suffixes/affixes

tl;dr : Rare/Crafted Sacred item + Shrine → reroll item as crafted + Shrine (-1 charge)
Rare/Crafted/Honorific Sacred item + Shrine + 2x Arcane Crystal → add shrine bonuses + Shrine (-1 charge) (shrine blessing recipe)

for example : i just have to cube a honorific sacred Wand + Erie shrine and keep transmuting until the +xx Orb Of Anihilator pop out?
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ooa timing and your muvement is important, I see it from my own noobish experience. And my stuff is far from purely endgame, crafted wand and shield+witch ammy , the rest are various green set pieces. Btw, one little crafting trick: two bases, roll one for usage and keep crafting the other for better rolls.
fvanila
Imp
4 | 0
Tell me why my ball flies very slowly and quickly disappears?
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
fvanila wrote:Tell me why my ball flies very slowly and quickly disappears?

that is what it is supposed to do
Tankerton
Prowler
17 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What would you suggest as the best way to stack LAEK in this build?
gkgktmd
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
nice guide!

and one question

how i level this char until use OOA?

some advice?or recommendation?

ty!