Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LaoGY wrote:Hi, i have a question regarding non ladder and ladder character, season and patches. i know there's new patch for fixing bugs etc. im not sure about season and i do love D2 LOD ever since it came out. But something is bothering me. Which previously i had played and created alot of ladder character but after some season or new patch came out? All of my ladder character became non ladder and i realised no one playing in non ladder and i i have to recreate all of the ladder character again and it happened to me twice. So may i know will it be like this all the time when every new patch or new season? Please enlighten/correct me if im wrong. Thank you Median XL Sigma.

by the way, I pretty much only play non-ladder so there are some of us. I do so because I tend to be a slow, methodical player and there's nothing more frustrating to me than building up all my characters and gear and having the rug pulled out from under me once or twice a year. Just thought I'd give my two cents. I do wish there was more trading going on in non-ladder though.
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
How do yall avoid burn out in MXL? Every season I come back I always run into the same sense of wasting time, lack of enjoyment, and disappointment.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
adamo68 wrote:How do yall avoid burn out in MXL?
i play some builds that are not mainstream just for the fun and diversity . if that doesn't keep me entertained ,i go play some dota2 or something else until a new patch comes out . i haven't played any Sigma since about 3 weeks ago .
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ChuckNoRis wrote:
adamo68 wrote:How do yall avoid burn out in MXL?
i play some builds that are not mainstream just for the fun and diversity . if that doesn't keep me entertained ,i go play some dota2 or something else until a new patch comes out . i haven't played any Sigma since about 3 weeks ago .

Ya, I took a break. Then made a new character. Probably stepping away will be the best.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I play a couple hours on weekends. What sucks is that most of the time I don’t have time to reach end game before a new patch with a new revamped hero skill tree is out.

I remember when pouncezon was clearing Duncraig ( which was rated impossible) almost naked. Those days were simple.
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Johnny Impak wrote:I play a couple hours on weekends. What sucks is that most of the time I don’t have time to reach end game before a new patch with a new revamped hero skill tree is out.

I remember when pouncezon was clearing Duncraig ( which was rated impossible) almost naked. Those days were simple.

I also suggested longer seasons due to the ridiculous amount of time and grind needed to be a little close to "endgame" gear.

Got replied that shorter seasons are good because more updates (??) and that it makes more people to come play this mod.

Not sure where that logic comes from lmao
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Melatonina wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:I play a couple hours on weekends. What sucks is that most of the time I don’t have time to reach end game before a new patch with a new revamped hero skill tree is out.

I also suggested longer seasons due to the ridiculous amount of time and grind needed to be a little close to "endgame" gear.

Got replied that shorter seasons are good because more updates (??) and that it makes more people to come play this mod.

Go play SP then, or non-ladder.
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Istaryu wrote:
Melatonina wrote:

Go play SP then, or non-ladder.

SP is nice because self-p8. But I like to play with friends too. Wish ladder seasons would not exist lol
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Melatonina wrote:SP is nice because self-p8. But I like to play with friends too. Wish ladder seasons would not exist lol

you dont have to play ladder if you want to play with friends :coolstorybob:
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Helzopro wrote:
Melatonina wrote:SP is nice because self-p8. But I like to play with friends too. Wish ladder seasons would not exist lol

you dont have to play ladder if you want to play with friends :coolstorybob:

Sure, but almost nobody is playing NL and thats a fact bro