Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Shouldn't cause any issue with any great sword. Make sure you have enough mana by attacking with mana pulse first.
Zaldan3
Imp
4 | 0
rumblealex wrote:Shouldn't cause any issue with any great sword. Make sure you have enough mana by attacking with mana pulse first.

Okay, I've tried a bastard sword, short sword, and a Dread Mar Flamberg and mana pulse and harbinger stay red saying a sword is require. Wolf form doesn't turn me into a wolf and my mana pool stays full.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Zaldan3 wrote:
rumblealex wrote:Shouldn't cause any issue with any great sword. Make sure you have enough mana by attacking with mana pulse first.

Okay, I've tried a bastard sword, short sword, and a Dread Mar Flamberg and mana pulse and harbinger stay red saying a sword is require. Wolf form doesn't turn me into a wolf and my mana pool stays full.

1: Do you have enough mana to cast Werewolf Form?
2: Are you sure you're using the correct morph?
3: Are you trying to morph with the sword equipped?
4: Are you using some sort of str glitch to equip the sword?
Zaldan3
Imp
4 | 0
I reset my skills at Akara and set everything back up and it's working now. Thanks Seekers and Rumblealex!
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
how is this build doing atm´? is it a good end game build also?
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Really enjoy your guide.
I'm lvling to 120 (currently 116) on single player and I'm wondering what order I should MO my items. I've tried to emulate your build as best I can from this post viewtopic.php?p=326466#p326466
I'm enjoying the gameplay so far(although getting to 115 sucked since the build was squishy without the right gear so i slapped on a few elemental rune pieces and whatever else i had lying around to make this)
I have a few questions

what are my ideal breakpoints for IAS or should I do weapon damage instead to orb first?

I'll list my gear so you have a better idea.
Helm: natures grace
Armor: Candlewake since I'm not ready to craft a Rebel yet.
Weapon: Carsomyr x6 15% ias jewels
Gloves: Hammerfist x 4 15% fhr jewels
Boots: Wind Runner
Rings: Ripstar x2 (not lotteried)
belt: Marchosia hatred with fhr jewels x2.
Neck: currently using Locket of Dreams but I could swap to Athulas oracle

and D2stats Image (didnt have motw active at that time)

Also for Rebel in XIS, what are the ideal jewels? I was thinking using Lem crafted jewels with 15% FHR and 15% ias but those are extremely rare, (I've only been able to make one of them so far)

One final question, how is your defense? I was thinking of re-doing my elemental runewords when i hit 120 if needed and orbing 5 x 15% enhanced defense on the base item to break the defense cap, unless wolf doesnt need extra defense and benefits more from FHR/ IAS instead due to it's dodge.
Bcalath
Invader
9 | 0
So with the changes to crystals swords being purely cold anyone know if we could potentially be running sacred crafted gear or at least sacred blessed gear with something like Azurewrath and Coldhunger more often? I am not at that point yet but feel like crystal swords for leveling are viable now.
Sanya
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

I have a question . Elfin Weapons is no longer available in version 1.3 ?
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sanya wrote:

1.3 changed the lvl18 passives in the bear/wolf/rat/bow trees to be devotions. Points in any of these locks you out of the other trees, so yes, no elfin weapons if you want the wolf passive.
Sanya
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OrphineM wrote:
Sanya wrote:

1.3 changed the lvl18 passives in the bear/wolf/rat/bow trees to be devotions. Points in any of these locks you out of the other trees, so yes, no elfin weapons if you want the wolf passive.

Then I have to turn to the Creator of the guide, with a request to edit it .