Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
Somehow my character got 401 Signet Stats...

I don't know how to fix, it happened when I reset stats a few times to try other items.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
One of my chars won't load the Items tab. It's a mule that has shrines, charms, signets, belladonnas and things like that.

The progam starts and I can load the character and get his stats up etc, but when I go to Show Items, the whole OfflineTools app just disappears (no longer running - I checked Task Manager).

I went back to the previous version 0.5.2.1 and it still loads and opens his items ok.

There might be some charm from a previous version in there somewhere, but why would the old version be ok but not the new one?
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
otarU1921 wrote:Somehow my character got 401 Signet Stats...

That's not really a bug. In cMXL you had to actually eat a dummy 401st signet to reach the cap. Probably can be removed in Sigma, will check. Thanks.
Captcha wrote:One of my chars won't load the Items tab. It's a mule that has shrines, charms, signets, belladonnas and things like that.

The progam starts and I can load the character and get his stats up etc, but when I go to Show Items, the whole OfflineTools app just disappears (no longer running - I checked Task Manager).

I went back to the previous version 0.5.2.1 and it still loads and opens his items ok.

There might be some charm from a previous version in there somewhere, but why would the old version be ok but not the new one?

Please check if you have Other Wirt's Leg in items. If yes, then it's a known bug reported a few comments above. Otherwise please send me the save and I'll check which item crashes the program.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
kambala wrote:Please check if you have Other Wirt's Leg in items.

Sorry, I did have that in the stash.
jelonek1
Invader
9 | 2
Got a problem mate, almost every single function works, but... When I press to show items, the program crashes without notifying, simply closes. My char is being readed successfully, I can for example enable the waypoints or respec and so on, just when I wanted to sort a little bit my stuff at the newest MXL it simply crashes. I know, kinda lazy, I wanted to sort the only stash we've got atm, just to check out if it works, sadly, it doesn't.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Captcha wrote:

If it helps...

I muled Wirt's Other Leg out of that toon (via normal muling in a game) but still the Offline Tools didn't open the toon's Items...

It seems having a 'normal' Wirt's leg was also a problem. When I muled that out as well, then the character's Items worked ok in the tool.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Captcha wrote:
Captcha wrote:

If it helps...

I muled Wirt's Other Leg out of that toon (via normal muling in a game) but still the Offline Tools didn't open the toon's Items...

It seems having a 'normal' Wirt's leg was also a problem. When I muled that out as well, then the character's Items worked ok in the tool.

Thanks! Will also check the normal Leg.
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
With the new changes to Act3 rewards (+10stats and +50life), tool thinks that i am a cheater and subtracts 5stat points from overall stat pool.
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Jitan, Come On wrote:With the new changes to Act3 rewards (+10stats and +50life), tool thinks that i am a cheater and subtracts 5stat points from overall stat pool.

Yep, happened to me too. :(
Fjoerg
Fallen
1 | 0
TheError wrote:
Jitan, Come On wrote:With the new changes to Act3 rewards (+10stats and +50life), tool thinks that i am a cheater and subtracts 5stat points from overall stat pool.

Yep, happened to me too. :(

Me too, would be great if this could be fixed.

Additionally, for whatever reason the Tool crashes everytime I reach page 3 (sometimes page 4) of a sorted PlugY stash.

Does anybody know why/how to fix this?

EDIT: It was Wirts' leg. Somehow it seems like PlugY can't handle that poor boys prosthetic