Σ 1.3.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Melatonina wrote:how to play in dunc ? maintain left click, press shift to attack, release shift for moving.
Played like this and never had any issues with monster clicking on my bowzon

Have you ever played a melee character? It is way easier to keep attack button held on right click, since it allows you to move around and automatically aim and attack enemies, instead of clicking the shit out of left button after every kill. Ofc there is no problem for casters or ranged players there, but as melee paladin was mentioned, I find your opinion to be invalid.
Edited by koffi 4 years.
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
(accidentally quoted myself when I was supposed to edit)
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
koffi wrote:
Melatonina wrote:how to play in dunc ? maintain left click, press shift to attack, release shift for moving.

Have you ever played a melee character? It is way easier to keep attack button held on right click, since it allows you to move around and automatically aim and attack enemies, instead of clicking the shit out of left button after every kill. Ofc there is no problem for casters or ranged players there, but as holy melee was mentioned, I find your opinion to be invalid.

No it isnt. It is exactly the same with left click, you will move and only attack when a mob gets at your range.

But yeah, it requires one more finger to be active for shift, guess thats too much for noobs like you

seriously, just stop with all the excuses because you are bad at this game, and try to improve it instead of whining
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Melatonina wrote:
koffi wrote:

Have you ever played a melee character? It is way easier to keep attack button held on right click, since it allows you to move around and automatically aim and attack enemies, instead of clicking the shit out of left button after every kill. Ofc there is no problem for casters or ranged players there, but as holy melee was mentioned, I find your opinion to be invalid.

No it isnt. It is exactly the same with left click, you will move and only attack when a mob gets at your range.

But yeah, it requires one more finger to be active for shift, guess thats too much for noobs like you

seriously, just stop with all the excuses because you are bad at this game, and try to improve it instead of whining

Did not work for me the same way last time I tried, and I've been playing mostly melee in median. Never complained about using shift or whatever bullshit you get that is out from context so seriously, what the fuck is your problem?
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
koffi wrote:
Melatonina wrote:
koffi wrote:

Did not work for me the same way last time I tried, and I've been playing mostly melee in median. Never complained about using shift or whatever bullshit you get that is out from context so seriously, what the fuck is your problem?

Let me ask you the same thing, I've just offered you an alternative for your mouse clicks issues,
so what is your problem exactly ?

Instead of trying it you'll just keep crying ofc

"Did not work" So you cant maintain left click and use shift ? You must be disabled or something
The other scenario is, you left clicked the first time on a mob, and ofc lost it when it died .. seriously bro are you that bad ?
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Melatonina wrote:
koffi wrote:
Melatonina wrote:
koffi wrote:

Let me ask you the same thing, I've just offered you an alternative for your mouse clicks issues,

"Did not work" So you cant maintain left click and use shift ? You must be disabled or something

You seriously have not tried out melee characters? It does not work the same way as ranged. Yes, I know how to use shift and left click when playing bowazon for example, but I tried out that bullshit statement about left click being excactly same as right one with uhm just now, and it did not move anywhere with button held after killing an enemy, where as it keeps moving and attacking if I use right button and keep it held. I don't know if it is just my explanation that you do not understand, or if you just have some serious issues with understanding written text. Right click > left click, if it is melee character that you play.
Edited by koffi 4 years.
onanism
Cultist
21 | 2
Melatonina wrote:No it isnt. It is exactly the same with left click

Not if you're using D2Stats. You get the option to keep moving and attacking after a mob dies while holding the right button.
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
onanism wrote:
Melatonina wrote:No it isnt. It is exactly the same with left click

Not if you're using D2Stats. You get the option to keep moving and attacking after a mob dies while holding the right button.

I totally forgot that it was D2Stats causing the easiness with right clic :oops:
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
koffi wrote:
Melatonina wrote:
koffi wrote:
Melatonina wrote:
koffi wrote:

You seriously have not tried out melee characters? It does not work the same way as ranged. Yes, I know how to use shift and left click when playing bowazon for example, but I tried out that bullshit statement about left click being excactly same as right one with uhm just now, and it did not move anywhere with button held after killing an enemy, where as it keeps moving and attacking if I use right button and keep it held. I don't know if it is just my explanation that you do not understand, or if you just have some serious issues with understanding written text. Right click > left click, if it is melee character that you play.

Listen carefully, because this is the last time I'll try to explain it to you :

seen my edit ? You were targetting a mob. Thats not what I told you to do.
Dont target a mob and you'll be running. Use shift when mobs around you ? hard really.
Also, this gameplay needs you to be active and open your eyes, like when to release shift at mob's death so you dont waste any time swinging in the air while getting attacked,etc.

You might have terrible results at the beginning but once you know your dmg and you know what you're doing its not an issue anymore.

That's how I play because I am lazy and it works perfectly on paladin or anything else.
ex paladin : left click : blood thorns, right click : everything else
zon left click : wyrmshot, right click : everything else

It's that hard ...
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Melatonina wrote:
Listen carefully, because this is the last time I'll try to explain it to you :

seen my edit ? You were targetting a mob. Thats not what I told you to do.
Dont target a mob and you'll be running. Use shift when mobs around you ? hard really.
Also, this gameplay needs you to be active and open your eyes, like when to release shift at mob's death so you dont waste any time swinging in the air while getting attacked,etc.

You might have terrible results at the beginning but once you know your dmg and you know what you're doing its not an issue anymore.

That's how I play because I am lazy and it works perfectly on paladin or anything else.
ex paladin : left click : blood thorns, right click : everything else
zon left click : wyrmshot, right click : everything else

It's that hard ...

Understood, definitely works as you explained, not even difficult to hit enemies like that. My bad, same as projecting "not understanding written text".