Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I poked around a little in the trade forum and didn't see anything but is there any kind of a price check thread on trade gold?
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
tbone503 wrote:I poked around a little in the trade forum and didn't see anything but is there any kind of a price check thread on trade gold?

In trade center, below auctions and recent trade threads listing, you have a price check tool.
Vvvxi
Prowler
18 | 0
Can anyone give tips how to gear totemancer? Is it feasible to stack pierce for all elements or just focus on 1 or 2? How important is EF? I dont usually play anytype of caster so im clueless to what are the priorities in gearing unusual type of caster like totemancer is.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
From patch 1.3, you will have access to runes lowering enemy resistances. I would recommend stacking more resistance pierce on the totem mainly used for boss killing. Back in the days, this was Frostclaw totem. Later on, with decent gear you will be able to have all three elements with decent pierce.
shatarnaaru
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey all, the paladin reward skill, divine apparition:

- I'm curious about the 1 yard freeze distance, as it seems to be freezing enemies nearly half a screen away
- Also, what determines when a non boss enemy get's frozen or not?

Thanks for any help! :-D
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
is there a guide on how to do the void? (can't seem to find one)
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
viperosa wrote:is there a guide on how to do the void? (can't seem to find one)

Which part causes you trouble?
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
Johnny Impak wrote:
viperosa wrote:is there a guide on how to do the void? (can't seem to find one)

Which part causes you trouble?

boss fight, they don't take any damage from anything since purify and edryem do not work
the bosses do seem to take damage but not from me, i literally did not do anything and their HP was slowly going down
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Long story made short, Rathma damages Meldeln with a black holybolt spray thingy. 5 hits and Mendeln dies.

On the other hand Mendeln shoots white homing holybolts dealing damage over time. Rathma dies from this in around 25 minutes.

Stack up on as much hp and hp regeneration as you can. Mendeln’s AI makes him run away when someone gets to melee range. Use that to bring him to the top corner around the stairs. If Rathma gets closer, make Mendeln move by melee him. Don’t stay too close to him as popping his invulnerability shield stops him from attacking. Rathma takes damage when offscreen. You can stand there and tank him, you just need LOTS of potions. If you see bolts going offscreen to hit Rathma, you are doing it right. In order to safely damage Mendeln, cast an edyrem to trigger his black holybolt spray in Mendeln’s general direction. I like to keep him 1-2 shots from dying, but you can lower them both equally if you feel it better.

At the end, when Rathma haves 1% hp left, make him attack and kill Mendeln. Stay close to Mendeln to get swirlies. It lasts 1 minute. Then take out Rathma via purify, 3-6 shots should be enough. You have 1 minute to take the charm from Rathma and cube it while you still have Mendeln swirlies.

It took me over 30 tries to get this, and it is tedious. But the reward is worth it.