Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Celestialray
Mangler
459 | -16
nofurylion wrote:Hi. I think its weird that you suggest effigy and umo yet but havent beat phobos yet. Yes i know you can trade but it just sounds anticlimactic as a full guide. Please update after you beat him.

You can obtain effigies from regular monsters from labyrinth. Phoboss is just the best source to get them. You don't need effigies to get into red tiers in labyrinth, although I believe
Crystal of Tears
Crystal of Tears
Mystic Orb

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Armor to Add Bonus
Adds 7-12 Damage
-2% to Maximum Life
+10 Required Level
is very important for this build, but rodeo also has umo drops.

Anonymous: wrote:Add a video of gameplay. Rename from guide to showcase of amazon in labyrinth. Clean up the drama posts. Profit.

What drama? A single guy following me around the forum because he has a boner for me? I believe the guide is close to complete and if you disagree with that, you're welcomed to post your input as to why you think it's not. I will add a video of gameplay as soon as I fix the glide issues.
Maazias
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Celestialray wrote:
Maazias wrote:I'm currently in k3kba and constantly out of mana, any advice?

I found that
Legacy of Blood
Legacy of Blood
Required Level: 115
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
(3 to 5)% Mana stolen per Hit
(3 to 5)% Life stolen per Hit
Maximum Skill Level Increased by 1
is enough to not run out of mana when farming. If you don't have this yet, I suggest using one or two mana leech mystic orbs on your bow, even before damage mystic orbs.

Thanks for the reply! Worked wonders. Do you have info on other mo priorities?
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
56 | 1
Love your guide so far, great explanations about the attack speed and skills plus breakpoints. I'm wondering what gems you would use for paragon. Maybe all perfect amethysts for 5% dex? or emeralds in weapon for damage?

Also what Mystic orbs would u use for gear assuming we don't find UMOs? If you could build a middle gear section that would really help people out, and expand on the beginner gear section (what to Orb gear with, and what order)

My amazon is 125. I'm still using the mediocre Pantheon set at the moment until I find better.

What are your thoughts on trying for a Natasha Legacy to cap physical damage?
Celestialray
Mangler
459 | -16
Maazias wrote:
Celestialray wrote:
Maazias wrote:I'm currently in k3kba and constantly out of mana, any advice?

I found that
Legacy of Blood
Legacy of Blood
Required Level: 115
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
(3 to 5)% Mana stolen per Hit
(3 to 5)% Life stolen per Hit
Maximum Skill Level Increased by 1
is enough to not run out of mana when farming. If you don't have this yet, I suggest using one or two mana leech mystic orbs on your bow, even before damage mystic orbs.

Thanks for the reply! Worked wonders. Do you have info on other mo priorities?

I will update and include a mo section. On weapon, you want to get 200% ed first, then 100% enhanced weapon damage and the rest filled up with deadly strike. If you have space left by this point (most likely not, unless you're using
Sigil of Absolution
Sigil of Absolution
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
-5 Required Level
Requirements +25%
(Max 2 Uses per Item)
), you can go for one
Vizjun's Ball Bearing
Vizjun's Ball Bearing
Mystic Orb

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon to Add Bonus
2% Deadly Strike
+20 to Dexterity
+10 Required Level
. This unique mystic orb grants less deadly strike per point of required level, but it's a good bonus over the 5 regular mystic orb cap and also provides some dexterity.

casually1987 wrote:Love your guide so far, great explanations about the attack speed and skills plus breakpoints. I'm wondering what gems you would use for paragon. Maybe all perfect amethysts for 5% dex? or emeralds in weapon for damage?

Also what Mystic orbs would u use for gear assuming we don't find UMOs? If you could build a middle gear section that would really help people out, and expand on the beginner gear section (what to Orb gear with, and what order)

My amazon is 125. I'm still using the mediocre Pantheon set at the moment until I find better.

What are your thoughts on trying for a Natasha Legacy to cap physical damage?

I'll include a section on gems and one for midgame gear. For general farming, you want perfect amethysts in armor. I use perfect skulls for weapon for both farming and labyrinth. For labyrinth, you want to get perfect bloodstones, ambers and onyxes for max resists. We have 20 available slots besides weapon, so you can either go 7/7/6 or 8/8/4 (bloodstones, onyxes, ambers in that order) since lightning damage is less dangerous in labyrinth compared to fire and cold damage.

If we use
Natasha's Legacy (Xis)

Natasha's Legacy
Body Armors

'XisXisXisXisXisXis'
Runeword Level: 120
+(1 to 4) to All Skills
-(3 to 30)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+1 to Devil's Omen
+(322 to 350)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists (-2 to 5)%
Physical Resist (5 to 20)%
Cannot be Unsocketed
, we lose a lot of ehp through health, so we need a really good maximum resistances roll for it to be competitive in labyrinth. Personally, I use
The Petulant
The Petulant
Hard Leather Armor (Sacred)

Defense: 7053 to 7521
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 486
Item Level: 120
While Tantrum is Active:
+0.5% Deadly Strike per Tantrum Skill Level
+0.5% Crushing Blow per Tantrum Skill Level
+3 to Maximum Damage per Tantrum Skill Level
25% Movement Speed
Enhanced Weapon Damage +(50 to 100)%
+200% Enhanced Defense
(15 to 20)% to All Attributes
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (6)
, 2x
Giant's Knuckle
Giant's Knuckle
Ring (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
20% Attack Speed
Adds 10-15 damage
(5 to 10)% Life stolen per Hit
5% Deadly Strike
+25 Life Regenerated per Second
Physical Resist 5%
for a total of 20%. Along with tran athulua trophy (which grants 5% physical resist) and dragonlore (which grants anywhere between 25-30% physical resists, depending on your level and charm progress), we can easily cap physical resist outside of labyrinth, so I think natasha is not needed for the physical resists. Also, we lose a lot of damage we could potentially get from wearing another chest. Personally, I have 55% physical resists (which puts me at 45% in labyrinth since it has a 10% penalty) and I feel comfortable in labyrinth because most damage is elemental. The only offender is the corrupted barbarian which has a lot of physical damage, but you don't want to facetank him anyway.

Just edited this to mention that devil's omen hardly helps us at all. Firstly, the total character defense is meaningless for us. Secondly, the maximum life it provides doesn't increase the life we get from paragon (just like how
Crystal of Tears
Crystal of Tears
Mystic Orb

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Armor to Add Bonus
Adds 7-12 Damage
-2% to Maximum Life
+10 Required Level
doesn't decrease the life we get from paragon, which is why this umo is perfect for us). We only really get 20% uninterruptible attack, which is overkill since we already have about 40% from defensive harmony and some from charms.
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
56 | 1
I'm wondering where did u find items like The Petulant, Giant's Knuckle and Bag of Tricks? Fautz perhaps? I've been farming Dunc on my paladin to gather items for my Bowzon but haven't found any of the sacred unique items listed except for Hellreach, Lacuni Cowl and Strength Beyond Strength.

Regarding rings, should we just use Ripstar's through midgame, until we can get Giant's knuckles? or how about Der Nebelring or Empyrean Glory?
Also what do you think of Klaatu Barada Nikto or In for the kill? I know I have a +3 lucky Klaatu somewhere that I've been meaning to use.

Also what are the ideal stats for a belt/boots? I really like your idea of putting in screenshots to show the ideal stat ranges for what you want, and including what mystic orbs were used as the final result.

Here is a pair of boots i made using abandoned shrines and blessed and I'm wondering if they are adequate or should I try again?
Celestialray
Mangler
459 | -16
casually1987 wrote:I'm wondering where did u find items like The Petulant, Giant's Knuckle and Bag of Tricks? Fautz perhaps? I've been farming Dunc on my paladin to gather items for my Bowzon but haven't found any of the sacred unique items listed except for Hellreach, Lacuni Cowl and Strength Beyond Strength.

Regarding rings, should we just use Ripstar's through midgame, until we can get Giant's knuckles? or how about Der Nebelring or Empyrean Glory?
Also what do you think of Klaatu Barada Nikto or In for the kill? I know I have a +3 lucky Klaatu somewhere that I've been meaning to use.

Also what are the ideal stats for a belt/boots? I really like your idea of putting in screenshots to show the ideal stat ranges for what you want, and including what mystic orbs were used as the final result.

Here is a pair of boots i made using abandoned shrines and blessed and I'm wondering if they are adequate or should I try again?

The best zone to find giant's knuckle is to farm kurast 3k since it has drop bias for ringsThe best zone to farm knuckle is faustinvile. You can also get hammerfist and lacuni here, so it's a good place to farm all around. I found two petulants this season, one in duncraig and one in faustinville. However, the best zone to get it is duncraig. Faustinville is not a really good place to farm anything. You can think of it as a worse version of k3k since it drops shrines and jewelry, but will take longer to clear. You want to farm faustinville for exp once you have everything else you need. Strength beyond strength is a good alternative though. Bag of tricks is really only a lucky drop since quivers are quite rare. Personally I use a rare quiver. I'll post screenshots with all my gear soon.

Ripstars are the best up until you get giant's knuckles. We don't really need the defenses from der nebelring and you'll have significantly less clear speed with them. Empyrean glory are not that great since their maximum life bonus doesn't affect our paragon bonus, only the base life. Klaatu is a decent choice, but I would go for a rare amulet that has all attributes and flat damage if you have one around since it's better. You can also get +3 sk and 400 life on rare amuelts, but one with all 4 stats is extremely rare. In for the kill is good for farming in easy zones, but shouldn't replace a good amulet if you can't clear fast enough.

Belt/boots can roll up to ~80 flat dexterity with shrine blessing and 16% dexterity. Both slots can roll up to 40 to all stats in addition to what you get from shrine bonuses, so you may want to look for this. I'll post screenshots with my gear later this day. On boots you want to get as high movement speed as possible. Even if you don't get a good ms roll, you can use
Celestial Wind
Celestial Wind
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Boots to Add Bonus
Set Movement Speed to 40%
+10 Required Level
later on, so that's not too important. Life rolls on both is pretty good as well.

That's a decent pair of boots, but it lacks all attributes, so you only get 35 flat dext instead of ~70. Keep it until you can craft something better.
Edited by Celestialray 1 month.
Crash
Lion Skull the Bent
6450 | 263
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
One big concern I'd ask is why are you going for stuff like Lacuni Cowl elemental type helmet of sorts, but you generally say to stack dex/physical damage. You should replace Lacuni with Witchunter's set cap as a midgame transition into something like Royal Circlet or Asgardsreia (5% arrow proc on striking is big + 40% dex + 4 amethysts, 60% dex on a helm is really big)
Istaryu
Mangler
489 | -11
Celestialray wrote:
The best zone to find giant's knuckle is to farm kurast 3k since it has drop bias for rings. You can also get hammerfist and lacuni here, so it's a good place to farm all around. I found two petulants this season, one in duncraig and one in faustinville. However, the best zone to get it is duncraig. Faustinville is not a really good place to farm anything. You can think of it as a worse version of k3k since it drops shrines and jewelry, but will take longer to clear.

Most of the good rings, amulets and jewels drop only from 120+ monsters, including giants knuckle, and your best chance of finding them is fauzt. The drops are similar there to k3k, without the sets, but you can find the best jewellery there, and sssus also. Not to mention k3k will give you next to no xp.
Glamdring26
Core Lord
362 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Celestialray wrote:The best zone to find giant's knuckle is to farm kurast 3k since it has drop bias for rings. You can also get hammerfist and lacuni here, so it's a good place to farm all around. I found two petulants this season, one in duncraig and one in faustinville. However, the best zone to get it is duncraig. Faustinville is not a really good place to farm anything. You can think of it as a worse version of k3k since it drops shrines and jewelry, but will take longer to clear. You want to farm faustinville for exp once you have everything else you need.

How can you be so sure of something you clearly dont have information on?

SSU's only drop from 120+ zones which doesnt include K3K and SSSU's only drops from 130+ zones which also doesnt include K3K. Since K3K is alvl 115 zone, its just a leveling zone at best and maybe a good early farming spot for some set pieces, nothing else.

Fautz, being a level 130(might be 135 not sure) zone, has the capability to drop great runes, has the capability to drop SSU's and SSSU's, and is the only zone you can reasonably go for level 140. And you come up and say "Its just a bad version of K3K" to someone, which probably doesnt know much about the game and actually trusts you. You are just spreading misinformation all around. Get your shit together.

Side note: "kurast 3k since it has drop bias for rings", not it doesnt. It only has "Increased chance to drop set items and shrines."
redicomerade
Pit Knight
104 | 2
Dont sure about farming kurast 3k for giants knuckle, i farmed that area on every char up to 120 or sometimes even 125 if i dont have the power to duncraig, dont kno exact numbers but i think it was 1k total runs even, and not single giants knuckle. Started fauztinville with bowazon, 150 runs 3 giants soooo i suggest fauzt bro

Yeah, explanation up, you even donta have chance to drop it in kurast 3k. Fauzt is the way