The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
aerial wrote:...

do u recomend to use kraken stance with xar rune ?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Changes build entirely, hard to say how strong new weapons are, lot depends on that. Just for kraken it would be questionable. Problem is another ele dmg passive is neph spirit, so by going RM, you miss out on that one. For glass boss spec you'd definitely want both for just more damage and not care about defenses.
youtube.com/ae1337
riddyl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
As Aerial said, if anything the build has received a slight buff with the increased Titan Strike duration, cheaper wolves, and theoretically more AR%. Anyone wondering if this is still viable as a self-found/cheap build to clear all content outside of high Labs need look no further.

The new elemental weapons and rune changes could be interesting. If I can farm a Yaggai's again I may test a stack of Yul runes for the light pierce. My main experiment this season is for Overkill Barb in Labs, though, so I'll probably stick to the physical damage version to farm the charms/trophies as I know it works.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Cool thing is, even if you ignore new weapons, you can slap -res runes and get strong multiplier for stormblast or iceburst, if you consider quick respec for bosses.
If you spec max iceburst (which is about 50 pierce iirc), and then add pierce runes, one good item with cold pierce, it will be really easy to hit that 170 pierce breakpoint to cap pierce against all non-samael tier bosses. Should improve boss killing ability drastically, as it makes huge difference.
Remember that fighting let's say astrogha with 0 pierce vs 170 pierce means you deal about 6x more damage to it. And dps loss from removing whatever runes in sockets we use for normal play via loss of all stats is nowhere near the benefit of x6 dps gain from pirece. It is big.
youtube.com/ae1337
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Tal Rasha feels impossible, i get always stunned from my own attacks....and the damage with t4 Labrys uniqe feels like the one of a toothpick....
riddyl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Doomsday wrote:Tal Rasha feels impossible, i get always stunned from my own attacks....and the damage with t4 Labrys uniqe feels like the one of a toothpick....

You're using wolf stance? Also, perhaps obvious question, you're clearing the adds before going at the boss right? I've never had an issue with Binding of baal.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Check video, thers exact gear shown, if you copy it, you should have exact same kill speed.
youtube.com/ae1337
enanoakd
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
It will be my first time playing a barbarian. Is this guide still useful with the 1.3 patch changes? Thanks!
daresso
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
enanoakd wrote:It will be my first time playing a barbarian. Is this guide still useful with the 1.3 patch changes? Thanks!

Yes, it’s a great guide for 1.3
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Some things changed though, expect jday to be harder, it was reworked and these guys hit super hard. Map was fixed and you no longer get stuck in the other hand.
youtube.com/ae1337