Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Chris_Kush wrote:Since Hammer of Zerae still deals WDM even though it's a spell... does attack rating still need to be increased for a better chance to hit?

I don't actually know the answer to that question even tho i played it, but you dont need to worry about attack rating since its a dex stacking build.
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
Istaryu wrote:
Chris_Kush wrote:Since Hammer of Zerae still deals WDM even though it's a spell... does attack rating still need to be increased for a better chance to hit?

I don't actually know the answer to that question even tho i played it, but you dont need to worry about attack rating since its a dex stacking build.

I'm busy theory crafting a Caster Amazon so going full energy... hence the query on Attack Rating :mrgreen:
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Chris_Kush wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

I'm busy theory crafting a Caster Amazon so going full energy... hence the query on Attack Rating :mrgreen:

I don't really understand you. If you are going energy, then why would you ever use hammer of zerae? Its a spell that does weapon based damage, its a totally different build than caster stormzon.
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
Istaryu wrote:
Chris_Kush wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

I don't really understand you. If you are going energy, then why would you ever use hammer of zerae? Its a spell that does weapon based damage, its a totally different build than caster stormzon.

Will give a full rundown on my thinking in Discord (I'm under the same tag as here)
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
First, exactly how good is the Math set for Unholy Paladin(The only guide in this forum says it's really good, but most people aren't going to find before hitting, say, level 120-125 from farming K3K all the time)?

Second, which Paladin set will the reworked Caster tree work best, if any?
exlyst
Prowler
17 | 0
can someone pls explain to my what this "shotgun mechanic" in the new mindflay is?
sorry if this question is dumb, but iam kinda new here, and try to figure out, what to play on comming season.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
I know that Strength Factor allows more spell damage based on Strength, but does it replace Energy Factor or does it add on it whatever you already have?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HurtSmash404 wrote:I know that Strength Factor allows more spell damage based on Strength, but does it replace Energy Factor or does it add on it whatever you already have?

It's additive.

exlyst wrote:can someone pls explain to my what this "shotgun mechanic" in the new mindflay is?
sorry if this question is dumb, but iam kinda new here, and try to figure out, what to play on comming season.

In current patch if you shoot 3 beams simultaneously to same target, they only deal 1 beams dmg due to ND. In next patch all 3 beams "shotgun" the target, each beam dealing dmg.
exlyst
Prowler
17 | 0
Jampula wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:I know that Strength Factor allows more spell damage based on Strength, but does it replace Energy Factor or does it add on it whatever you already have?

It's additive.

exlyst wrote:can someone pls explain to my what this "shotgun mechanic" in the new mindflay is?

In current patch if you shoot 3 beams simultaneously to same target, they only deal 1 beams dmg due to ND. In next patch all 3 beams "shotgun" the target, each beam dealing dmg.

thanks kind sir!
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
I know that in Season 21, nobody at all reached level 150(The highest in ladder was a 145 Druid with a few 143 characters behind him), but with the new Exp curve changes stated in the patch notes, do you think anyone will be able to actually reach level 150 in Season 22?