Unholy Melee Paladin [105-125 content in TU's]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hej_Jude wrote:Hello. Newbie here, can someone explain why i cant get "Symphony of Destruction " working. Have it on right click, but it is highlighted in red. Dont know how to correct it. Please help

If you have points in Grim Presence, you can't use Symphony. Symphony is now a ranged spell, not a buff.
dfasano56
Imp
5 | 0
Ekital wrote:
dfasano56 wrote:Im running your build with the TUs but im having a terrible time surviving. Im lvl 120 with over 100% UA and around 500 life on attack but im getting wrecked

Well what are you trying to do? Doesn't mean you can suddenly face tank everything...

Running K3k just getting wrecked, probably just need to change my play style and slow down a bit. Damage is awesome but a lot of the times it seems like im not leeching any health and get killed very easily. Res are capped btw
Hej_Jude
Invader
9 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
NotCube wrote:
Hej_Jude wrote:Hello. Newbie here, can someone explain why i cant get "Symphony of Destruction " working. Have it on right click, but it is highlighted in red. Dont know how to correct it. Please help

If you have points in Grim Presence, you can't use Symphony. Symphony is now a ranged spell, not a buff.

Okay, thanx....
Genokaze
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
You can allocate some points into Sacred Armor and use it proactively when you know you will take a lot of damage. Helps me with my paladin who is currently Level 127. He is very geared though so I'm not sure how much Sacred Armor helps at a lower level. Mine gives me about 80000 defense (counting bonuses, not flat) and 850 life regenerated per second.
kaelthas
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
I got problem with mana leech. I dont know mo what to solve this
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
kaelthas wrote:I got problem with mana leech. I dont know mo what to solve this

Mana leech won't help, as it scales with weapon damage. Look for +40 mana on attack MO.
kaelthas
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Seikun wrote:
kaelthas wrote:I got problem with mana leech. I dont know mo what to solve this

Mana leech won't help, as it scales with weapon damage. Look for +40 mana on attack MO.

Thanks bro!
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
Ekital wrote:Lemures/Blood Thorns - Smax
Sanguine Covenant - Smax
Stormlord - Smax
Blessed Life - Smax
Possession - 26
Rapture - 5
Superbeast - 1
Divine Apparition - 1

Thing is, this setup gives you a TON of free skill points. So why not smax Possession, as it gives def and FHR? And why stop at 5pts in Rapture? You may hit the breakpoints already, but recasting it all the time isn't fun.

Ekital wrote:I would not bother farming duncraig with Lemures as it is straight up cancer.

I'd say, farming Duncraig as UHM is cancer one way or another. Mine is lv 123, got almost complete Malthael set and a couple of SUs, 17.5k HP, I think I hit 6fps breakpoint... and I never get further than room behind Skinrender, or what's the first miniboss' name. My def is crap, souls have >60% chance to hit me, and if three or more are attacking me at the same time, you guess what happens.
Teleporting past the wall is just a deathwish. Doesn't matter if I freeze those suckers with Divine Apparition or stun them with Blink, I never managed to last more than two seconds after the teleport.
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Seikun wrote:
Ekital wrote:Lemures/Blood Thorns - Smax
Sanguine Covenant - Smax
Stormlord - Smax
Blessed Life - Smax
Possession - 26
Rapture - 5
Superbeast - 1
Divine Apparition - 1

Thing is, this setup gives you a TON of free skill points. So why not smax Possession, as it gives def and FHR? And why stop at 5pts in Rapture? You may hit the breakpoints already, but recasting it all the time isn't fun.

Ekital wrote:I would not bother farming duncraig with Lemures as it is straight up cancer.

I'd say, farming Duncraig as UHM is cancer one way or another. Mine is lv 123, got almost complete Malthael set and a couple of SUs, 17.5k HP, I think I hit 6fps breakpoint... and I never get further than room behind Skinrender, or what's the first miniboss' name. My def is crap, souls have >60% chance to hit me, and if three or more are attacking me at the same time, you guess what happens.
Teleporting past the wall is just a deathwish. Doesn't matter if I freeze those suckers with Divine Apparition or stun them with Blink, I never managed to last more than two seconds after the teleport.

Omg I cant kill whole ubermap with 1 click on my sub-equipped paladin
plz stop nerfing my chars uhh
insert more whine
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
Thanks for helpful input, buddy.