Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
viewtopic.php?p=340033#p340033

Maybe I'll keep it - looking for sick offer.

what does this means ? if you haven't decided to sell it or not , you shall not post this auction .

and you said, i quote
it's not about tg mate. i'll make a new char and build around this jewel.

now you say tg doesn't matter .

you are a totally lier , because you use ambiguous language to fool me and all others participants in your "auction" ,which im will to put 2100tg (and i think im able to give you a "sick offer") even more to play with you ,wasting all ours time.

and you are a totally croward, because you even afraid to put it on the true auction.

This is the biggest joke I've ever joined in TSW. I always trust other players ,when trade with other guys ,i even give things first ,then get tg , and I was cheated once .although it doesn't matter , don't lose much . but this time , even i don't lose any tg but this guy's behavior is absolutly fraud .

edit:i get another bear cotw cost 3k tg from other guys. im not trying to get excatly that cotw . and i heard many people said ,that forum auction is illegeal. well , idont know that so i bid , and win , and get cheated . although finally i get another one , but this whole thing should be attentioned.
Edited by RyougiShiki 4 years.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
That's normal thing in TSW. Ppl love hoarding more TG especially they have high end item
RyougiShiki
Pit Knight
117 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Pinball wrote:That's normal thing in TSW. Ppl love hoarding more TG especially they have high end item

i asked him by pm , want to know how much he want. but he said which i post here tg doesnt matter .
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well in the end that's his item and until he puts it on real auction he has right to decide sell it or not.
RyougiShiki
Pit Knight
117 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
oztor wrote:Well in the end that's his item and until he puts it on real auction he has right to decide sell it or not.

at least he post is inappropriate, if every one do the same thing , today i sell arzuwarth , tomorrow i sell arrogance. want a "sick offer" never put it on real auction. fake a img is too easy.
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
RyougiShiki wrote:
oztor wrote:Well in the end that's his item and until he puts it on real auction he has right to decide sell it or not.

at least he post is inappropriate, if every one do the same thing , today i sell arzuwarth , tomorrow i sell arrogance. want a "sick offer" never put it on real auction. fake a img is too easy.

That's why we have auctions. Afaik forum posts don't force people to transfer you the item. This sucks of course, but there is nothing u can do about it.
Edited by oztor 4 years.
RyougiShiki
Pit Knight
117 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
oztor wrote:
RyougiShiki wrote:

That's why we have auctions. Afaik forum posts don't force people transfer you the item. This sucks of course, but there is nothing u can do about it.

yes you are right .he won't be punished for this thing. but what i do is trying to show all the people what kind of person he is .
it doesn't break the rule, but sucks.
melonenpflanze
Prowler
16 | 2
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
:drama:
Flyon
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Thank you for informing us, we will be aware of we ever tade with him
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Ladder always been and will always be filled with idiots, kids, fakers, and shits.
Just like Diablo 2 ladders, bunch of noobs and mfers.
That is why I dont bother play it anymore. Wasted too much time replying to kids who then say " dont need it anymore"

Flyon is a perfect exemple of such bm traders, no idea how you dare to post in here, little bi*ch
Edited by Melatonina 4 years.