WereBear Grillz- New Player Friendly Build

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
TgTalcon wrote:
Crash wrote:
Helzopro wrote:who keeps accepting these crap guides by people who have no idea how a class works? :wall:

where actually is the guide part? cause at the moment its just a single build from a chuck guide with Pepega gear suggestions ;-|

this guide brought to us as a direct result of the tGtAlCoN pOdCaSt, your home for misinformation and theories

Unsure why you're bashing me on someone elses guide here budbud, but I'm glad you are a huge fan of mine, keep up the good work!

As for Toxen's guide, I had very little input on it, all I did was give some suggestions for stuff he should add in terms of sections to the guide. Most of the guide was made with people who he's played with and their input. Obviously it's his first guide and could be better for sure. But considering Crash here is a guide expert? Maybe instead of throwing insults around you could assist improving the guide overall for the better of the community? I dunno, up to you m8

Lol I actually didn't even help with the guide and said the same thing people are saying in the thread. Which is to either spec wildfire or phys and I just gave some gearing tips on stream.
toxen
Vampiress
36 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ekital wrote:
TgTalcon wrote:
Crash wrote:
Helzopro wrote:who keeps accepting these crap guides by people who have no idea how a class works? :wall:

where actually is the guide part? cause at the moment its just a single build from a chuck guide with Pepega gear suggestions ;-|

this guide brought to us as a direct result of the tGtAlCoN pOdCaSt, your home for misinformation and theories

Unsure why you're bashing me on someone elses guide here budbud, but I'm glad you are a huge fan of mine, keep up the good work!

As for Toxen's guide, I had very little input on it, all I did was give some suggestions for stuff he should add in terms of sections to the guide. Most of the guide was made with people who he's played with and their input. Obviously it's his first guide and could be better for sure. But considering Crash here is a guide expert? Maybe instead of throwing insults around you could assist improving the guide overall for the better of the community? I dunno, up to you m8

Lol I actually didn't even help with the guide and said the same thing people are saying in the thread. Which is to either spec wildfire or phys and I just gave some gearing tips on stream.

I added you after your help with BP. Before that you weren't on here. Besides, you did help me out a lot after that.
Edited by toxen 4 years.
Raigntk
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Donated 25 times
For anyone wanting to just bash the guide, please direct it toward me, as I am the one who give him the start point for the guide. For everyone else who actually wants to help improve the guide and make it better overall, thank you.
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Have you actually tried the end game gear yourself? Because i highly doubt you can wield gotter with that setup.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
for phys build and taha runes
The Colonel
The Colonel
Military Pick (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 132 to 156
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
+500% Weapon Physical Damage
50% Chance to cast level 1 Snake Bite on Melee Attack
+24% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
+24% Bonus Damage to Mark of the Wild
30% Attack Speed
+200% Enhanced Damage
10% Deadly Strike
Socketed (6)
all ring-jewels + phy dmg
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ruubel wrote:for phys build and taha runes
The Colonel
The Colonel
Military Pick (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 132 to 156
Required Strength: 500
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
+500% Weapon Physical Damage
50% Chance to cast level 1 Snake Bite on Melee Attack
+24% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
+24% Bonus Damage to Mark of the Wild
30% Attack Speed
+200% Enhanced Damage
10% Deadly Strike
Socketed (6)
all ring-jewels + phy dmg

You need IAS on weapon as werebear is WIAS based. Other gear doesn't really improve your frames.
Raigntk
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Donated 25 times
Glamdring26 wrote:Have you actually tried the end game gear yourself? Because i highly doubt you can wield gotter with that setup.

My input was from early to mid-game only. I haven't played a tree/bear druid past getting basic charms so I didn't want contribute to content I haven't done on that character. If i had access to the gear I would gladly check if it's possible. Granted I also wouldn't try equipping any of it without having -req jewels or the like. Prepping the character for end-game is always the grind every character makes.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
-req jewels in gotter? :coolstorybob:
Raigntk
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Donated 25 times
Helzopro wrote:-req jewels in gotter? :coolstorybob:

yes crafted jewels with ias, a form of life leech, and -req are the minimum to go for.
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Raigntk wrote:
Helzopro wrote:-req jewels in gotter? :coolstorybob:

yes crafted jewels with ias, a form of life leech, and -req are the minimum to go for.

Gotterdammerung
Gotterdammerung
Great Axe (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 496 to 673
Required Strength:
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Mega Impact
Thunderfury
Area Effect Attack
50% Attack Speed
Adds 250-400 Damage
+200% Enhanced Damage
Requirements +800%
Ragh nar Rook
Socketed (6)
has %800 requirement. So even if you socket all of your gear with -req jewels, it will not change much my dude.