Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Sanya wrote:Still don't understand why you recommend using Spirit Walker for ENDGAME . When the damage gain from crafting is much higher . Maybe I don't understand something , then please tell me .

U can get good pr% from mana regen on rings and shit- saving points from Blessed life.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sanya wrote:Still don't understand why you recommend using Spirit Walker for ENDGAME . When the damage gain from crafting is much higher . Maybe I don't understand something , then please tell me .

For Damage calculation from Vessels there are 4 Multipliers to consider:

• the base damage of the vessel that increases with skill level (+2 from this Boots - what is BIS)
  • the modifier +yy% to physical/magical Spell Damage (35% from this boots - what is BIS, besides some UMO projects)
  • Synergy to Spell damage (50 to 100 EF from this boots is not super strong but capping synergy on this buils is easy anyways)
  • multiplier from the respective passive that scales with 6% per additional skill level (this boots give +2 skill - what is BIS)

SO you can see, that those Boots are ridicoulous for this build because all/class skill increases 2 out of those 4 multipliers and a third one is increased by the highest amount a non UMO project can offer.
Sanya
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Common Posting Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mortimer_85 wrote:

For Damage calculation from Vessels there are 4 Multipliers to consider:

• the base damage of the vessel that increases with skill level (+2 from this Boots - what is BIS)
  • the modifier +yy% to physical/magical Spell Damage (35% from this boots - what is BIS, besides some UMO projects)
  • Synergy to Spell damage (50 to 100 EF from this boots is not super strong but capping synergy on this buils is easy anyways)
  • multiplier from the respective passive that scales with 6% per additional skill level (this boots give +2 skill - what is BIS)

SO you can see, that those Boots are ridicoulous for this build because all/class skill increases 2 out of those 4 multipliers and a third one is increased by the highest amount a non UMO project can offer.

Not bad, thanks for the information :clap:
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So I got my Neutraldin Glottis to lvl 140 using this guide. Duncraig, Fauztinville, Bremmtown among most all areas are a breeze, running with MF at 222%. At this point I'm able to put 100% of stats into Vitality without issue and all gear is wearable before casting Demiurge which is nice as I don't worry much if it wears off for a bit. Thought I'd post my info in case it might help others with their build. This build is really fun and an excellent farmer.

The full breakdown:
NitemareBear
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I must be doing something wrong. I'm lvl 125 and have the Mid-game setup with dead lake's lady + vizjerei's neck and the rest crafted gear and I can't even clear Teganze let alone Fautzinville. I'm around 11k hp and my VoJ only does 11k-13k

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Mordrid

I know the rings and weap are MO'd incorrectly; i respecced my warlock pally to this build.
Im_a_ninja
Core Lord
384 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Maybe stick to duncraic, k3k until fully sig buffed.. and a better roll on amulet will help
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Teganze is actually more difficult for this build than Duncraig, Fauztinville and Bremmtown. You need higher elemental absorb for Teganze. When I go there I switch to Shadowmoon tier 4 shield. I think you'll definitely also want to be sure you're going with Oris' Herald for both the magic missile and the extra 15% physical resists it gives you. You're loosing bear stance from the shield change so you loose physical resists, making the Oris' more important. But like Im_a_ninja said, probably best to stick to Duncraig for now.

By the way, when you say you're only getting 11k-13k from VoJ is that before you buff with Demiurge or after?
NitemareBear
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thats dmg after I use Demiurge; granted I do not have the Bloodlust prebuff stick so im sure thats part of my lack of dmg; I just can't imagine my dmg going up THAT much just from bloodlust, I could be wrong though ofc. Appreciate the help guys. I really enjoy the build, I think I just had unrealistic expectations for content I could run at this point.
partial
Jungle Hunter
28 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=HolyBalls

Aside from beefier Zod jewels, what should I be working towards?

a little under 10k VoJ damage
Muszta
Prowler
16 | 0
tbone503 wrote:So I got my Neutraldin Glottis to lvl 140 using this guide. Duncraig, Fauztinville, Bremmtown among most all areas are a breeze, running with MF at 222%. At this point I'm able to put 100% of stats into Vitality without issue and all gear is wearable before casting Demiurge which is nice as I don't worry much if it wears off for a bit. Thought I'd post my info in case it might help others with their build. This build is really fun and an excellent farmer.

The full breakdown:

Thanks for sharing! 8-) Nice!
I think you have to get Archbishop Lazarus Trophy for +1 max resists.
Edited by Muszta 4 years.