Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Diaco wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:Unfortunately not. Suchbalance made a Skill calculator back in the days and put much work into it - now this calc is outdated. Even if someone has the time and the knowledge to build something like that for MXL, it would be a great effort to maintain this tool with every patch.

I totally understand. Follow up question: is there a way to create "dummy test characters" in order to check skills? As in, a lvl140 naked char right off the bat?

Use the offline tools and make a single player character. You can find the tools under the game tab.
schnuppy
Vampiress
39 | 1
ChuckNoRis wrote:
schnuppy wrote:
nukas wrote:I am looking for MXL documentation for 1.A9 through 1.Z9, does anyone know where I can find this information? Specifically I am after the cube recipes for disenchanting prior to oils/catalysts.

i have the docs for 1.E9, it is around 4 MB big. But when i open it, it doesnt show anything else but the Menu...
My docs for 1.F9b are working correctly. Do you have an old D2stats reader maybe? With those drop filters and notifiers?

wanted to add the file for 1.F9b, but it shows me an error (invalid file extension) :(
1.f9b docs here : https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/o53RP2nS/file.html

i think you are my best bet :)
do you have an old D2stats reader anywhere in the depths of your archieves? I already downloaded malicious stuff from other unknown sites... dont have too much trust anymore... Otherwise, i guess it wont make too much sense to play the old versions with extensive farming... the speed calculator was updated too - without keeping the old one available anywhere :/

I thought i saved everything for MXL, but i missed this point apperently... bad mistake

can you help me out pls??? :bounce:
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
schnuppy wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:
schnuppy wrote:
nukas wrote:I am looking for MXL documentation for 1.A9 through 1.Z9, does anyone know where I can find this information? Specifically I am after the cube recipes for disenchanting prior to oils/catalysts.

i have the docs for 1.E9, it is around 4 MB big. But when i open it, it doesnt show anything else but the Menu...
My docs for 1.F9b are working correctly. Do you have an old D2stats reader maybe? With those drop filters and notifiers?

wanted to add the file for 1.F9b, but it shows me an error (invalid file extension) :(

do you have an old D2stats reader anywhere in the depths of your archieves? I already downloaded malicious stuff from other unknown sites... dont have too much trust anymore... Otherwise, i guess it wont make too much sense to play the old versions with extensive farming... the speed calculator was updated too - without keeping the old one available anywhere :/

I thought i saved everything for MXL, but i missed this point apperently... bad mistake

D2stats hosted on github now so you can see the source code though.
kendoka
Fallen
1 | 0
Quick question about twin fang strike: How does it scale the aoe damage? Does it count as a spell? Is energy factor of any use in scaling the damage? Do -res count? It's by far my favourite assassin skill but it looks just so confusing to try to build around it...
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anyone can share the MXL discord link ?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kendoka wrote:Quick question about twin fang strike: How does it scale the aoe damage? Does it count as a spell? Is energy factor of any use in scaling the damage? Do -res count? It's by far my favourite assassin skill but it looks just so confusing to try to build around it...

You can treat it as a spell. Pretty much only difference is it obviously uses attack animation and dmg also scales through dex.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Johnny Impak wrote:Anyone can share the MXL discord link ?

click community tab at the top of forum --> Discord
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Thanks. How could I have missed that haha.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
schnuppy wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:
schnuppy wrote:

how old do you want it? what patch are you playing? if you play some old patches such as 1.f9b , then Plugy can show a lot of stats ingame , and so the d2 stats reader is no longer mandatory imo . let me know if this works (it's from 2013) : https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/KtgyPnge/file.html
schnuppy
Vampiress
39 | 1
thanks for your answer/effort! i would need it mainly for the drop filer and the drop notifier... unfortnuatelly, there was malware (file rep metagen) in your upload detected :( with my old d2stats and the same AV-Prog, there wasnt something like this... is it the statsreader you always used, or is it just anything you downloaded and saved, just in case?

i would mainly try 1.F9b and upwards... (trying out most of the following too, after studying the changelog a bit, but theese not that extensive: Median 2008 1.57b -> median xl 1.99d -> median xl 1.z9c -> median xl Omega v003 -> median xl 2012 v005 -> median xl ultimative v7 -> median xl ultimative XVI -> median xl 2017 1.3, where im already in endgame)

could need an old speedcalc too, if you still have everything... i hope i dont need 5 separate d2stats and speedcalcs^^