play something else

Robotak
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Hello, i found
Cornerstone of the World
with Body of the Savior skill. Would it be usefull for higher level labs to Ressurect instead of Superbeast since with this item you should be able to create corpses for yourself?
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Robotak wrote:Hello, i found
Cornerstone of the World
with Body of the Savior skill. Would it be usefull for higher level labs to Ressurect instead of Superbeast since with this item you should be able to create corpses for yourself?

The thing is, being holy/unholy locks you out of Resurrect so I haven't tried it yet. If you wish you try it, I suggest Myrrbearer rw first. It gives you that skill too, for a relatively cheaper cost (lower req level = more MO space).
Godsbow
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello all ! Playing this build and this mode 1st time. Im lvl 112 now. Where to farm items ? Any good spots for newbie ? Cow lvl super hard for me...
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Godsbow wrote:Hello all ! Playing this build and this mode 1st time. Im lvl 112 now. Where to farm items ? Any good spots for newbie ? Cow lvl super hard for me...

Farm jungles until 115, then farm k3k.
Godsbow
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
NotCube wrote:
Godsbow wrote:Hello all ! Playing this build and this mode 1st time. Im lvl 112 now. Where to farm items ? Any good spots for newbie ? Cow lvl super hard for me...

Farm jungles until 115, then farm k3k.

Thx u !
engelart
Imp
5 | 0
nate and in the ornate bless armor on the light plaate with what shrie should i bless it again thx!!
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
engelart wrote:nate and in the ornate bless armor on the light plaate with what shrie should i bless it again thx!!

Double ornate on armor.
Anointedone
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
I'm having a lot of fun with this build. Thank you! Being brand new to medianxl, you do a great job of simplifying crafting and making TUs. The only thing I'm having trouble with are the gloves. I have a pair of tier 1 rare gloves, the Pul rune and the Mark, but nothing happens when I try to cube them. Any help would be appreciated.
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anointedone wrote:I'm having a lot of fun with this build. Thank you! Being brand new to medianxl, you do a great job of simplifying crafting and making TUs. The only thing I'm having trouble with are the gloves. I have a pair of tier 1 rare gloves, the Pul rune and the Mark, but nothing happens when I try to cube them. Any help would be appreciated.

The rune and the mark are for different recipes.
If you're trying to make Kali runeword, the gloves must be white/grey with socket(s).
If you're trying to make an honorific from a rare: cube rare gloves + oil of renewal to make it white. Then cube it with oil of enhancement to make it blue. Then cube it with the mark to make it honorific.
Anointedone
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
NotCube wrote:
Anointedone wrote:I'm having a lot of fun with this build. Thank you! Being brand new to medianxl, you do a great job of simplifying crafting and making TUs. The only thing I'm having trouble with are the gloves. I have a pair of tier 1 rare gloves, the Pul rune and the Mark, but nothing happens when I try to cube them. Any help would be appreciated.

The rune and the mark are for different recipes.
If you're trying to make Kali runeword, the gloves must be white/grey with socket(s).
If you're trying to make an honorific from a rare: cube rare gloves + oil of renewal to make it white. Then cube it with oil of enhancement to make it blue. Then cube it with the mark to make it honorific.

Thank you. For noobs like me, the arrows are deceiving making it seem like they're prerequisites for the craft. Don't take it personal, but maybe specify that for dumb people like me lol. That being said, I'm pretty sure I tried socketing the Pul rune into white gloves and it only gave me Pul gloves. Every other runeword worked perfectly. Do the gloves have to be a certain ilvl?