Xbow Necromancer

Limitless
Fallen
1 | 0
Thank you for this. New player as of last night and I definitely do am going to give this a try.
oLYMPUS
Prowler
15 | 0
Hi all, New player here. I wonder how can you guys get Hwanin's Hwacha. is it dropped item or shrine crafted item ?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
oLYMPUS wrote:Hi all, New player here. I wonder how can you guys get Hwanin's Hwacha. is it dropped item or shrine crafted item ?

It is Sacred Unique so completely random drop in higher areas (105+) of hell. https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/sacreduniques
Duncraig is your best bet to find one.
engelart
Imp
5 | 0
Hi what option do we got to craft the crossbow. Just stinger crossbow or we can use another type of crossbow like trebuchet
Sibakys
Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
engelart wrote:Hi what option do we got to craft the crossbow. Just stinger crossbow or we can use another type of crossbow like trebuchet

You really want the stinger due to how much damage it can do. The others may work, but would be subpar
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Stinger, keep in mind you need 317 IAS, TU4 grim wand on switch for Dark Power really helps to reach it.
engelart
Imp
5 | 0
Hi thx for responses, now another question currently im sitting on almos 10k dmg with widowmaker, im having troubles with fauz. Whats a good damage to be comfortable or at least melt things and other, its better to put jahs or tahas in wep
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
engelart wrote:Hi thx for responses, now another question currently im sitting on almos 10k dmg with widowmaker, im having troubles with fauz. Whats a good damage to be comfortable or at least melt things and other, its better to put jahs or tahas in wep

If it's the necrobots specifically, they have a bunch of innate phys resists, the rest should melt easily. Jah runes work better with high damage weapons too, so go with those; feel free to yeet Xis runes into it later if you're feeling rich.

Basically you need a lot of leech or laek though or you're going to have a rough time. Ber-craft jewels go far here.
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
engelart wrote:Hi thx for responses, now another question currently im sitting on almos 10k dmg with widowmaker, im having troubles with fauz. Whats a good damage to be comfortable or at least melt things and other, its better to put jahs or tahas in wep

10k is definitely pretty good to melt. I've seen videos where people do 20k+ which is insane... my xbow nec does around 6-9k with hwanin's, and it's great in fauzt for the proc to heal me up and not worry about getting hit. But you'll want some physical resist to sustain damage until widow starts hitting and proccing your on-hit or on-kill physical damage procs
oLYMPUS
Prowler
15 | 0
Help pls ! How do you add skill points for lvl 120 ?