Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
Hi, is it allowed to advertise our self made stuff in offtopic ?
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
Sibakys wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:
Sibakys wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:Where I could hunt rune with yellow color , IAM a 129 druidbow

Rune with yellow color? You mean a Xis or lite rune? Youd have to go to Teganze for that. Get essences and runestones

I hunt in teganze i only get elemental rune i think its a level 120 rune .. And what item u prefer for end game a rune word item or sacred unique one thanks in advance

I'm not sure. Wanna tell us your options? it just depends on the stats and build

totally i dont have idea what i build to my druid bow, i only use sacred set but seems weak against some uber i need to be creative in killing them , so i thought getting higher rune will help me a lot haha
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
LeQuebecois wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:
Sibakys wrote:

Rune with yellow color? You mean a Xis or lite rune? Youd have to go to Teganze for that. Get essences and runestones

I hunt in teganze i only get elemental rune i think its a level 120 rune .. And what item u prefer for end game a rune word item or sacred unique one thanks in advance

You get the yellow one ( Xis rune ) by cubing one of each elemental rune + primal rune.

thanks a lot bro now i know haha
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Is it possible to replace an equipment dye with its default look?
Sibakys
Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
wewenako19 wrote:
Sibakys wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:
Sibakys wrote:

I'm not sure. Wanna tell us your options? it just depends on the stats and build

totally i dont have idea what i build to my druid bow, i only use sacred set but seems weak against some uber i need to be creative in killing them , so i thought getting higher rune will help me a lot haha

Thats not always the case. I would take a look at what youre using, the skills you use, and see what pieces you can make. You They have enhanced runewords and elemental runewords that may help. Just depends on skills. Also, its good to get creative. It keeps you on your toes, and can help in higher level areas, so don't sweat it :D
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
wewenako19 wrote:
Sibakys wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:
Sibakys wrote:

Dont do bow druid that's how you do bow druid
Sibakys
Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
supersage10 wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:
Sibakys wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:
Sibakys wrote:

I mean sure, but if he wants to have fun, who cares what he plays?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sibakys wrote:I mean sure, but if he wants to have fun, who cares what he plays?

ARPG's are not about fun, they are about using the latest meta builds and copying all the stats/skills/items/hairstyles from the guides!
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
supersage10 wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:
Sibakys wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:
Sibakys wrote:

haha totally im just finding some player that have the same class as mine, my druid bow seems great and challenging so live in die in bowdruid HAHAHA
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
Sibakys wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:
Sibakys wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:
Sibakys wrote:

Thats not always the case. I would take a look at what youre using, the skills you use, and see what pieces you can make. You They have enhanced runewords and elemental runewords that may help. Just depends on skills. Also, its good to get creative. It keeps you on your toes, and can help in higher level areas, so don't sweat it :D

i get your point but some uber is tricky absorbing or immune to elemental so my stat build focus is enhancing my dmg i put all my stat in str , and use rune word and jewel with attk rating to compensate my full str build. i master nova , elfin and cascade then fairy fire for sustainability .. im using caoi dura sacred set seems good it enhance my resist , +200 stat but seems not enough against uber im just finding if theres stronger item in bow druid that i could use and if my build is good haha thanks in advance