Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
masochista wrote:What do I need to max vs Buyard Cholik to be 100% safe? Fire and %phys res?

Nothing. If you are playing hc and asking that question you are already failing, badly.
Stigzy
Cultist
21 | 0
I've started playing single player again after a bit of a break, and noticed in the change log that some quest rewards have been revamped (Golden bird and Lam Esens tome). Is there any way I can get this extra life bunked onto my existing characters or do I need to start over again? Cheers!
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
How tf did some dude out there in realm able to kill kabraxis, xazax, baal, and even uldy mini bosses in seconds? Like only 2-3 seconds with stormblast barb
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Stereox wrote:How tf did some dude out there in realm able to kill kabraxis, xazax, baal, and even uldy mini bosses in seconds? Like only 2-3 seconds with stormblast barb

Tons of unique mystic orbs and effigies most likely.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Stereox wrote:How tf did some dude out there in realm able to kill kabraxis, xazax, baal, and even uldy mini bosses in seconds? Like only 2-3 seconds with stormblast barb

Perfect gear, including many UMO's, being patient with crafts, all trophies etc. He perfected this char since beginning of this season, and the effect - well, you've seen it
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi

There is a place where we can see statistic of drop of the past season ?
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
sebneo wrote:Hi

There is a place where we can see statistic of drop of the past season ?

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42410
There is list of charms, trophies and most valuable drops.
proletariat
Abomination
155 | 0
Making an MF bowazon - am I better off to add MF MO and UMO to lacuni (2x bonus) or getting a helm w/ base MF (royal circlet) and adding to that?
Godsbow
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How to donate with paypal? I cant do it, cuz it blocked for me. Living in Russia ... Any tips?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Any pointers as how to do Spirit of Stone as bear druid? I can deal with the minions easily but the boss kills me in less than 1 second.
Edited by Cheno 4 years.