Annihilator, Orb of Annhilation Necromancer (oskill build)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
my OoA Assassin was sitting at 18k or 19k damage if i remember correctly, while my nec was at 15k. Didn't try as hard on my nec though. The doom curse makes a huge difference in damage, made killing all bosses until 125 a breeze.

I got my ssin to around 49k mana, which let me cast 5 OoAs in a row but every further OoA took around 2-3 seconds of mana regeneration, which felt quite slow. The mana sweep proc from witchmoon made it tolerable in packed places like fauztinville

should be weaker in current patch though, since they lowered OoAs base damage in 1.3

I would really like to see an OoA ssin and necro team up. Doom + manatide totem for both. I am wondering how far they could go in labs
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Splargh wrote:I would really like to see an OoA ssin and necro team up. Doom + manatide totem for both. I am wondering how far they could go in labs

Probably not far, because sin would have terrible hp pool, and there is curse immunity after some tier, so doom wont work. And iirc mana tide totem required a corpse, but that might be changed now. If it wasnt, enemies dont leave corpses.
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ah, forgot about the curse immunity. And mana tide totem still needs corpses.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Splargh wrote:Ah, forgot about the curse immunity. And mana tide totem still needs corpses.

Well, im stupid, because I just remembered necro can spawn corpses (and the skill is avaliable as an oskill for anye class), but there is no way around Doom.
dexus13
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Vvvxi wrote:Hi and thank you for the guide. I have to say that i was suprised how incredibly good this build is. I am not good at this game due to little time investment but i just did judgement day upgrade second try, kabraxis 0 deaths, xazax first try 0 deaths, belial first try and astrogah with 2 deaths and my gear is full on farming with 380% mf.

My gear is crafted wand with 48 OoA, crafted shield with 9 to MTtotem, hypersurface, crafted circlet with 3sk, 2x 1sk rare rings, 3sk rare amulet, honorific gloves, liliths temptation and xisOutlaw boots. Lvl is 126 and i feel like destroyer of worlds.

Thank you very much!

How you kill kabraxis? Him skelets kill me of 5 sec. And my orb have damage 13k, but very small to kill kabraxis.
Vvvxi
Prowler
18 | 0
dexus13 wrote:
Vvvxi wrote:Hi and thank you for the guide. I have to say that i was suprised how incredibly good this build is. I am not good at this game due to little time investment but i just did judgement day upgrade second try, kabraxis 0 deaths, xazax first try 0 deaths, belial first try and astrogah with 2 deaths and my gear is full on farming with 380% mf.

My gear is crafted wand with 48 OoA, crafted shield with 9 to MTtotem, hypersurface, crafted circlet with 3sk, 2x 1sk rare rings, 3sk rare amulet, honorific gloves, liliths temptation and xisOutlaw boots. Lvl is 126 and i feel like destroyer of worlds.

Thank you very much!

How you kill kabraxis? Him skelets kill me of 5 sec. And my orb have damage 13k, but very small to kill kabraxis.

I Mo'ed and use gear that give minion res and life and have my veil king tank everything and just circle around him blasting OoA. Sometimes i cast few sacrifices around the area so i can create few MT totems which helps too as they start attacking them instead of me. I have 14k dmg and i thought the dmg was just fine. Do you have enough mana and mana regen to cast OoA every few steps?
dexus13
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Vvvxi wrote:
dexus13 wrote:

Thank you very much!

I Mo'ed and use gear that give minion res and life and have my veil king tank everything and just circle around him blasting OoA. Sometimes i cast few sacrifices around the area so i can create few MT totems which helps too as they start attacking them instead of me. I have 14k dmg and i thought the dmg was just fine. Do you have enough mana and mana regen to cast OoA every few steps?

Mana 22k mana reg 172%
MeatWolf
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Well this is def not easier than OoA sin 'cause I spent 100 shrines on wand and offhand and all I got is 37 OoA and no Mana Tide totem.
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
MeatWolf wrote:Well this is def not easier than OoA sin 'cause I spent 100 shrines on wand and offhand and all I got is 37 OoA and no Mana Tide totem.

you must be the unluckiest person in the world. I found a manatide shield as a random yellow drop and rolled a 48 OoA wand after like 7 shrines.
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Splargh wrote:
MeatWolf wrote:Well this is def not easier than OoA sin 'cause I spent 100 shrines on wand and offhand and all I got is 37 OoA and no Mana Tide totem.

you must be the unluckiest person in the world. I found a manatide shield as a random yellow drop and rolled a 48 OoA wand after like 7 shrines.

Unlucky here too, 20 eerie shrines later and 0 Ooa mods on my wand