Mana Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Hrishi wrote:I am, yes. :)

Of course you are!
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hrishi wrote:
Stereox wrote:Are you Hrishi from GGG?

I am, yes. :)

So is median xl popular in GGG headquarters? :mrgreen: It would be fun to see some purify action in poe bosses :coolstorybob:
rcarson15
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey guys, long time regular LOD player here - just got turned onto this the other day, pretty sweet so far.

For the purpose socketing items.. what do you suggest in that regards?

+% Physical/Magical Spell Damage?
Attributes? Lah Runes?
Res?
Something else?

Additionally, what do people use in regards to teleport?

Thanks!
Hrishi
Bone Archer
77 | 21
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
rcarson15 wrote:Hey guys, long time regular LOD player here - just got turned onto this the other day, pretty sweet so far.

For the purpose socketing items.. what do you suggest in that regards?

Hey there, so things such as %Physical/Magic damage have no effect on the damage output of the mana spells. So when it comes to damage, you'll want to either socket either something which provides Energy or directly Mana itself. While leveling, you'll definitely want to use res socketables to hit your resistance caps. I went a lot more into detail in the walkthrough section if you want to look at some other options!

Glamdring26 wrote:So is median xl popular in GGG headquarters? :mrgreen: It would be fun to see some purify action in poe bosses :coolstorybob:

Some people do play it, though I'd say I'm probably the person who plays MXL the most. Actually, I do like many of the purify bosses here, but that's my personal opinion. :)
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Glamdring26 wrote:
Hrishi wrote:
Stereox wrote:Are you Hrishi from GGG?

I am, yes. :)

...It would be fun to see some purify action in poe bosses :coolstorybob:

Don't put that evil on me Ricky Bobby :shock:
MeatWolf
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Thanks for the build, I really didn't like what fire/cold trees offered me and I made more progress with mana build than I previously did in MXL with those. Really want to try it with Valthek but no luck dropping it so far. It should be obtainable in Duncraig, right?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yes, it drops there. But it is rare, try to search in trade discord.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Hrishi wrote:
Some people do play it, though I'd say I'm probably the person who plays MXL the most. Actually, I do like many of the purify bosses here, but that's my personal opinion. :)

Can't imagine how the community will react if there's a purify boss

Good luck on Metamorph launch, I'll be there on day 1 :thumb:
Uriels
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello, i'm new in this game and i'm trying this build, but it has a lot of terms that i don't know what means, like MO's, TU4 and other terms that can't remerber right now. Can some tell me what the term mean? :cry:
rcarson15
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Uriels wrote:Hello, i'm new in this game and i'm trying this build, but it has a lot of terms that i don't know what means, like MO's, TU4 and other terms that can't remerber right now. Can some tell me what the term mean? :cry:

Welcome! I'm also a week or two new here. MO = Mystic Orb - you can transmute them with armor pieces before adding jewels/runewords to give your armor piece a bonus. TU4 - Tier Unique (or Upgrade?) Level 4 - each set of armor/weapon piece has a tier system of levels 1, 2, 3, 4, or Sacred. You can upgrade from tiers 1-4 with an Arcane Crystal + Armor Piece in your Cube to get to the next tier.