Think the Visuals for Dragonknight and Deathlord make a comeback?

Discuss Median XL!
JSkelly
Invader
9 | 0
Well, they're changed to a very simple looking thing now so i'm assuming most people didn't really like it?

I was just wondering what you guys think about it, cuz i sure loooved those visuals, especially the Deathlord Armor :D

I personally thought it was a very attractive part of this mod, both of these things are gone now :( dragonknight become a blessing with just an overlay and deathlord became a static image cloud on the top of the necro's head? :D leading basically an army of creatures(especially now with new abyss knights and iron golems) with that cool ass lookin deathknight at the lead commanding them and stuff looked a lot better in my humble opinion

Aaaanywas obviously it ain't a big thing, just wanted to know what you guys think and maybe in the future a new version of these 'visuals' will come perhaps?
Illicit
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I like any game that has morphs and apocalyptic forms (see Wolcen) and when I build a melee necro I always shoot for defiler so i can have that sweet deathlord morph. Just my two cents
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Deathlord morph was cool, but I'm glad to see the silly tiddy dragon go. It was the only thing that stopped me from playing holy pally. Image
More unique morphs would be cool though.
YoloSantosi
Dark Huntress
12 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I miss those too. They made those builds feel more unique. I love most of the changes made in Sigma, but I miss a few little things like this.
Illicit
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I liked the winged lamia dragon...thing!!! haha he made my holy caster feel special!
Elendilli
Djinn
549 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
at least superbeast is still kinda cool

remove = riot inc
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
There's definitely a better morph from IWD2 that they could have picked. Its also a dragon slut but it has a 2H spiked mace, which would make more sense with the whole "Giant hammer" vibe.
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
I fiind it very disapointning that morphs are gone, but even more that there is no more treewarden as deafult morp but back to classic werebear. :cry:
JSkelly
Invader
9 | 0
Indeed.. those were a very special part of this mod, too bad they're gone but hoping they make some sort of renewed come back, i really don't think there is a reason for deathlord armor change, tho i do understand the titty dragon haha :D

As for the druid, it's strange they kept the traprat instead of the tree i mean who'd wanna be a friggin trap rat :D

Dissappointing indeed, but this is median afterall, i'm sure we'll see something like that again, especially if players raise their concerns <3
blyatiful
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Elendilli wrote:at least superbeast is still kinda cool

Imho I hope they change the model for superbeast. Doesnt feel right to shoot mindflay electro beams with a double-weebsword-wielding model. It killed the UHC for me. Different taste i guess...

:nope: :nope: :nope:
Edited by blyatiful 4 years.